Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pueto Rico is a bigger boxing nation than Mexico. Most of the top Mexican boxers are Mexican-Americans born in the USA. True Mexican born fighters are not many anymore.

Comment

Man, I didn't realize this would turn into a PR vs Mexico war.

My bad about the misunderstanding. I should have said Central and South America.

Now everybody chill!

Comment

The winning percentage between PR vs Mexico is actually pretty even.. Mexico has put out alot more champions but the per cap is still pretty amazing. PR is 3rd to the US and Mexico in champions and is also the only country to have ever had a champion in every current weight division. Not sure what you mean by "Latin America".
        Last edited by PowerpuG; 09-08-2009, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
          PR wouldn't be **** if it wasn't for the U.S.

If Mexico or Cuba were to of had the benefits you guys get. No fucking contest.
          At least Puerto Rico get benifits and Puerto Ricans don't have to cross the border and do illegal things to get in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Knocks View Post
            Pueto Rico is a bigger boxing nation than Mexico. Most of the top Mexican boxers are Mexican-Americans born in the USA. True Mexican born fighters are not many anymore.
            Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
              Well thanks to Fidel. But I bet if they had them food tickets and welfare you guys receive. It won't even be close bro. Even now through out the years they had good champions cause they escaped. Imagine if they didn't and they got the benefits PR do?? Oh man.....like I said....NOT EVEN CLOSE.
              Again you guys gets 10 plus times more the money we get, and we actually work for it while you begg for it!!!!!!

Its not our fault Mexico is run by crooks and dumbasses who dont know how to use the money the US gave you for free!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by koboy View Post

My bad about the misunderstanding. I should have said Central and South America.

Now everybody chill!
                lol.. it's always like this.. a few fights/fighters get named.. then talk about the US.. then **** gets political

Comment

Originally posted by koboy View Post

Now everybody chill!
                  I guess it's too late. PR vs Mexico war is on! As usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Knocks View Post
                    At least Puerto Rico get benifits and Puerto Ricans don't have to cross the border and do illegal things to get in the US.
                    At least Mexicans work for their **** you bunch of beggars.

Comment

Originally posted by powerpug View Post
                      lol.. it's always like this.. a few fights/fighters get named.. then talk about the US.. then **** gets political
                      Yeah, this is some crazy ****!

I just wanted to know why countries like Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador, Belize, Nicaragua and the rest of Central and South America haven't embraced boxing like Mexico has. They seem to be all football crazy there. Considering they share the same race, heritage, traditions and customs, I was hoping that boxing would be just as big in other Central and South American countries as in Mexico.

Comment

Working...
                      X