Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Campbell Hatton Given Benefit of Doubt in First Six Round Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was completely dominated.

"Benefit of the doubt"

Jesus.

Comment

Campbell got schooled by a fighter with a 2-4 record on a 6 day notice. This kid doesn’t have it and perhaps his father should talk to him about doing something else. But it won’t happen because these officials like that referee will keep moving him because of his name. What’s going to happen is he’s going to be put in there with a killer and he’s going to get hurt. I wish him luck, but I feel it’s just not going to happen for him.
      Lunchbucket Lunchbucket likes this.

Comment

I know it’s still early days and he has only had 4 fights….but this kid just doesn’t have it. He has ZERO power, ZERO defense and ZERO skills. He almost got knocked out by a guy who is 2-4 (0 kos) for god sake. That guy EASILY beat him and that Ref giving the decision to Hatton was complete BS! They need to look into that…Hatton either needs a real trainer or just give up, i just don’t think he has it. His punches don’t even seem to hurt any of these guys he has fought so far and his defense is TERRIBLE! I’m embarrassed for the kid…what if he goes another 10 fights and STILL no KOs to his name? Somehow I think he will get beaten the minute he steps up just a tad.
        ifc ifc likes this.

Comment

Ricky Fat Ass Hatton needs to be honest with his son and support him in another career field, he dam sure not going far in this one!

Comment

imagine what the scores would have been if the ref was allowed to judge the Usyk/Joshua fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddegear View Post
              Campbell got schooled by a fighter with a 2-4 record on a 6 day notice. This kid doesn’t have it and perhaps his father should talk to him about doing something else. But it won’t happen because these officials like that referee will keep moving him because of his name. What’s going to happen is he’s going to be put in there with a killer and he’s going to get hurt. I wish him luck, but I feel it’s just not going to happen for him.
              For his sake I hope he loses before he's put in with someone that can crack.

Comment

Next time I’m arrested for bank robbery, I’m going to claim the bank was giving me the benefit of the doubt by leaving their facility with a bunch of cash.

Comment

Ricky just needs to take his boy aside and tell him to find another career. And I mean that with no disrespect... kid give it a shot but he just ain't got it. And I say that as someone who'd love nothing more than to see another top fighter come from this little corner of the world.

Comment

Working...
                  X