Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua Looked Tired As The Fight Went On; Looked Like He Lost His Power A Little Bit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua Looked Tired As The Fight Went On; Looked Like He Lost His Power A Little Bit

Eddie Hearn admits he wasn't nearly as stunned Saturday night as he was when Andy Ruiz upset Anthony Joshua in June 2019 at Madison Square Garden.
    [Click Here To Read More]

is boxing. He was confused with all the feinting and moving from Usyk. That stiff left was wobbled AJ at least 3 times.

Comment

Global domination!!!!

Comment

Joshua looked dead at the end
        KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Wait for Usyk to be tested by Fury first then come again. No need for a quick double loss anyway. Can't outbox him, can't counter punch him.

Comment

Aj groupies didn’t wanna hear it but it the only thing he had on Usyk was size. I said earlier in the week, Usyk has greater skill and will and the fan boys lost their minds. Joshua fights stiff, his stamina and chin aren’t the best and he doesn’t deal with adversity well.
            Last edited by Jab jab boom; 09-25-2021, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Much like Fury Wilder 3 - I don’t need to see this again. Joshua was thoroughly outclassed. If this were a neutral site, Joshua would have been given at best 2 rounds. There were zero rounds he won in clear fashion. Rounds 5 & 6 - maybe he shaded but far from clear cut. We need Fury Usyk. 1 and 2 by a country mile. Fury will outpoint wilder. Think we will see a better wilder than fight 2 but still not enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                Aj groupies didn’t wanna hear it hit the only thing he had on Usyk was size. I said earlier in the week, Usyk has greater skill and will and the fan boys lost their minds. Joshua fights stiff, his stamina and chin aren’t the best and he doesn’t deal with adversity well.
                spot on my friend

Comment

Mark my words fury vs wilder 3 is gonna be a barn burner.fury tona better than wilder but we all know all wilder has to do is land with 2 years if serious that plenty times learn set ups hell if your fully focused in martial arts 2 yrs enough to become brown belt or skilled any job if serios. If wilder ko fury which has better chance than what we saw here then this division is f... As for aj dude gets hurt every single fight which why i always said wilder beats aj aj to slow to dodge the whole fight. Fury beats wilder 8 outta 10 times n aj n fury used to be a toss up to me yet aj jaw is compromised so fury 7 outta 10 there now. Now usyk vs wilder great match rematch would be great as for vs fury not so much fury almost but not quite as fast yet when add in reach size n iq fury wins vs usyk most the time
                  Last edited by Ry92; 09-25-2021, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Joshua should let the rematch slide, he was outclassed and looked like crap at the end, I thought something was terribly wrong. Hope he is ok…..let Usyk fight the winner of Fury vs Wilder, in the meantime Joshua needs to heal then fight a lesser opponent…:he can have another run later. In a rematch, Joshua loses again…maybe worse! Usyk is gonna be a nightmare for ANYONE! Joshua seriously needs to start fighting more than once or twice a year…his rustiness shows!
                    Dustin Tanner Dustin Tanner likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X