Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk Rocks Anthony Joshua, Boxes To Spectacular Decision To Win Heavyweight Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk Rocks Anthony Joshua, Boxes To Spectacular Decision To Win Heavyweight Titles

By Ron Lewis - As Anthony Joshua made a hasty retreat from the ring at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, the look on his face was total shock. Joshua has loved the idea that he is learning about boxing as he goes. But on this night he was shown up as a lost student, Oleksandr Usyk was the master and walked away with the WBA, IBO, WBO, IBF world titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 09-25-2021, 06:02 PM.

Reigning heavyweight champion ANTHONY JOSHUA returns to the ring against former undisputed cruiserweight king OLEKSANDR USYK this week, live from Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London. (photos by Mark Robinson)

JOSHUA was last in action in December 2020 in a successful defence of his three belts against Kubrat Pulev, dropping the veteran multiple times before clinching a ninth-round knockout at The O2 Arena.

USYK continues his step up to the heavyweight division, previously dominating a game Derek Chisora in October 2020 to clinch the WBO Inter-Continental heavyweight title.

Comment

War Usyk!
      1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

The undercard starts at 10 in the morning, pacific.
        Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          War Usyk!

ВІЙНА !!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

ВІЙНА !!!

Thanks buddy. Who you pick?

Comment

Thanks buddy. Who you pick?
              Since Yordenis Ugas upset Manny Pacquiao and beat the odds, I got to go with the likely probability that this momentum against Vegas will be reset ; Anthony Joshua by SD.

Comment

We are feel. Very feel.

Comment

War Usyk!
                  I defo won't be surprised if Usyk pulls this off.
                  BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

I hope it’s a not a snooze fest. I can see both fighters kissing each other butts after a 12 round sparring session

Comment

Working...
                    X