No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Anthony Joshua, Oleksandr Usyk - Ready For War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Anthony Joshua, Oleksandr Usyk - Ready For War

Joshua, Usyk Weights Photos Gallery - Reigning heavyweight champion ANTHONY JOSHUA returns to the ring against former undisputed cruiserweight king OLEKSANDR USYK this week, live from Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Look at these classy, gold-medallist HW specimens ready to throw down.

Comment

Yep class. Fighters actually fighting

Comment

Imagine going to Prison and walking into your cell to see Usyk as your cellmate with a giant grin? He literally looks like a guy thatd skin a man and wear the skin....

Comment

Usyk looks in decent shape for a heavies...
          WAR USYK

Comment

Pulev is not Russian, he's Bulgarian FFS.

Usyk has a higher chance of winning PowerBall than getting a decision in the UK. And KOing AJ will be a challenge, so I have to lean to AJ to get the "W". Although, frankly, this is the fight where I'll be happy for either to win and neither to lose. Draw would be fun. Although we all would know then what "draw" means. It would be similar to Canelo's "draw".

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
              Pulev is not Russian, he's Bulgarian FFS.
              Top class research done on that one.
              F-ing embarrassing isn't it?
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Damn I really thought the size difference was gonna be massive but Usyk looks like he’s bigger than Ruiz. He looks like he put in weight the right way

Obviously, looks mean very little in the ring but I’m telling you, if Usyk looks anything like he did at cruiser he’s got a real shot.

Comment

They look like they're in a love fest. Just kidding, fighters can respect each other and shake hands before the fight, and then proceed to try and beat each other up in the fight.

It's just that when there's a bit more niggle, like Fury and Wilder, and now seemingly Canelo and Plant, it does give it an extra edge doesn't it? But even in those types of cases, they usually hug after the fight.

Comment

Usyk by MD or late stoppage!

Comment

Working...
                    X