No announcement yet.

This could be Usyks last ever fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This could be Usyks last ever fight

If he gets knocked out by AJ, which is 99% likely, then his heavyweight career is over as it’s obvious he’s too small for the division. The dude went life and death with chisora ffs. Plus he’s 34 years old, soon to be 35 in couple of months, and had a lot of fights amateur and professional. And he’s achieved everything at cruiserweight so what would be the point moving back down plus he’s put on a lot of weight now so don’t see him wanting to rid all that.

This could be it, AJ sending Ukrainian fighters into retirement.

I was thinking the same. After he gets KTFO by AJ, he has nothing else to proove... MAYBE he can outbox Fury? And only a matter of time until he is caught by someone as incompetent as Wilder.... Usyk has grown bigger and slower since moving from cruiser. But... at least he will have his payday?!

I do think Usyk would be good to go down to that new Bridgerweight division and fight those bums... he can totally clean up well there... though I REALLY would love to see a Usyk vs Hunter at Bridger or Heavy... I think Hunter takers it here.

Comment

He got the best paying fight at heavyweight, so no matter what happens, he already won.

Only thing left to do is move down in weight and challenge Canelo to move up in the hopes of another big payday.

Comment

We might be underestimating him

Comment

He didn't go life and death with chisora, chisora got schooled and just had the odd moment of success

Comment

I think this goes to the rematch and then he retires. It would be a eight figures easy for a two-fight series for Usyk. Nice way to go out; two division champ.

I think Usyk on points on Saturday (although I'm hoping AJ stops it early). Joshua on points in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by SN!PER View Post
              Only thing left to do is move down in weight and challenge Canelo to move up in the hopes of another big payday.
              What an epic fight that would be. You think Usyk could make 175? I don't think Canelo could make 200 and be competitive?
              Last edited by OnlytheTruth; 09-24-2021, 02:42 AM.

Comment

I think usyk wins and gets another Joshua fight.

Comment

Chisora is top 10 believe it or not. Why is beating him considered a joke? Josh won't ko usyk as usyk elusive

Glad got it right
                  Last edited by hugh grant; 09-25-2021, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Thread is bookmarked. Expect a bump after Usyk schools him.

Comment

Working...
                    X