Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arslanbek Makhmudov, Erkan Teper - Set For Battle in Quebec City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arslanbek Makhmudov, Erkan Teper - Set For Battle in Quebec City

Eye of the Tiger Management (EOTTM) held the official weigh-in for the event being presented by La Reine des Bi?res, Mise-O-Jeu and Videotron, and taking place tomorrow, September 23, live from the Videotron Centre in Quebec City.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I say Makhmudov vs Joe Joyce, winner gets a shot at a belt holder. Those are the types of fights that earn title shots. Makhmudov is wasting his time fighting Teper, because Teper just doesn’t have anything close to the physicality to hold off Makhmudov in any way, or hurt him, or do anything……
    PICK EM CREW PICK EM CREW likes this.

Comment

Makh vs. Joyce, I second that.

If he hurts Joyce, nobody on this planet can take his punches.

Comment

embarrassing mis match Teper was mediocre even when using PEDs in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw16 View Post
          I say Makhmudov vs Joe Joyce, winner gets a shot at a belt holder. Those are the types of fights that earn title shots. Makhmudov is wasting his time fighting Teper, because Teper just doesn’t have anything close to the physicality to hold off Makhmudov in any way, or hurt him, or do anything……
          That would be a crazy fight but Joyce isn’t probably going to fight anyone outside the top ten waiting on a AJ title shot . Personally I’d rather Joyce wait and see the outcome of Fury vs Wilder because if those guys run from undisputed which is likely because I don’t believe those guys anymore, then I want to see Joyce vs AJ .

Comment

Just by looking at his face and body, we can know that Teper is not in Quebec to box...
            Last edited by Frede6; 09-23-2021, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Can't wait to see Makhmudov avenge Price and splatter parts of Teper all over French Canada
              mlac mlac likes this.

Comment

Makhmudov wins easily.

Makhmudov needs bettertr fight soon. How about Ajagba -Sanchez winner, Joyce, Kabayel, Ortiz?

Comment

Might be a 1 rounder, Kraut Kebab is going to get absolutely splattered
                  JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    Might be a 1 rounder, Kraut Kebab is going to get absolutely splattered
                    Could be. Teper is experienced, but he was already knocked out by Helenius. He also lost to Hammer and Wach.

Comment

Working...
                    X