Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Plans To Wear 'Something Special' To The Ring For Third Tyson Fury Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is that gonna be? Another excuse for when he gets destroyed again?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

The Grim-Reaper is going to make a special appearance for Tyson.
      I suppose a girl can dream.
      RoadOfTheGypsy likes this.

Comment

Stay focused on winning the dam fight

Comment

Gonna come in with 100lb costume this time. Piccolo style.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            Stay focused on winning the dam fight
            Too bad he hired the man that took a dive for him rather than find a real trainer. Fury inside 5.

Comment

I never understood why boxers gotta come into the ring wearing weird ****. Danny Garcia always wears those stupid masks where blood is coming from the mouth and I think it's all just an insecurity knowing that millions of people are staring at you and only you during the ringwalk

Comment

He needs a doll with a string to tell all these excuses. At least Scott tells less excuses. This guy must grind his teeth at night.

Comment

SMH, Wilder came up with the excuse in the last fight that he lost his legs due to not knowing the weight of his ring walk costume. Did he not learn his lesson? We don't need the gimmicks, just get in the ring and windmill like a schoolyard 5th grader as usual.

Comment

I know for sure what he'll be leaving the ring with.... a big pacifier....

Comment

Lets hope its not too heavy this time around. Lets hope the water isn't spiked. Lets hope Malik Scott isnt a snake in the grass. Lets hope Fury isnt punching with his wrist while simultaneously using an eggweight in the glove.

Comment

Working...
                      X