Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo To Plant: You're Not On My Level, You Will See November 6!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post

He ain't gonna defend at 168 against anyone good. He's waiting for Beterbiev to get old. He'll move up and stall a year or 2 before that fight happens.
    Would be a damn shame with the right work ethic and motivation, I think young David could take the older lion .he'd probably get busted to ish and walk through fire but it would be possible.

Comment

So much bullsht here I don't even want to bother. Defending a ***n cheater says it all. and no he isn't clean now and never has been..

you did not bother, because you can't

the facts are clear...

1) four independent authorities stated that the positive test result was almost certainly caused by accidental contamination

2) WADA have since lowered the threshold for clenbuterol within their program, meaning that Canelo would not have tested positive had the threshold been more reasonable from the start

3) Canelo performed better in the rematch with Golovkin, and we know that he was clean... so, it appears that you are crying over nothing

oh, and there is this...

" I believe that he erased the issues that he had in May. What a great champion he is. He’s the champion today... I think he’s vindicated. I think that he fought the kind of fight that his fans and the fans in general expected. He fought the kind of fight that he talked about. He made a mistake and we have to believe that he did it, he was checked twelve to fourteen times for this fight and they were all negative. They put on the kind of fight that clean good fighters put on, giving us the thrills in every round. The pace was unbelievable, it was great to see from the corner, " Sanchez told
      On The Ropes Boxing Radio.

the four points that I made above, are ALL... documented... provable... FACTS

Funny-Crying-Baby-Face-Photo.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
        ...Good insights that should help people understand why opponents have subpar performances against Canelo.

while shlthead casual-fans insist they threw the fight

Comment

Canelo beats plant a very inactive benevidez. Canelo at 168 actually super legit. Next 3 yr schedule while wait til beterbiev to age then cash out. Plant charlo jake oaul(wild but a 100m fight) maybe benevidez after critism for taking a paul fight then an easy 174 fight then finally beterbiev. Canelo vs jake 100m fight for 2m ppl would buy just to see paul get killed its canelo the only boxer to bring in 1m ppv then add in paul youtube legionaires who knows none combat sports. 3-4m buys equal 100m for each n put it in dallas texas stadium this sale out that stadium for sure too add that gate n no state tax sounds right
          Last edited by Ry92; 09-25-2021, 12:28 AM.

Comment

He ain't gonna defend at 168 against anyone good. He's waiting for Beterbiev to get old. He'll move up and stall a year or 2 before that fight happens.
            If Pac can climb the divs by feasting off has-beens, why can't Nelo (of course should Nelo fight and beat Bet, Bet will fall under the Ortiz rule - Only a couple of people skilled enough to beat their old asses

Comment

Working...
            X