Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao Fought BLACKS and Americans.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
    you should ask the biggest cherrypicker of the sport in floyd that.....pac's fighting way bigger champions while floyd 's fighting a lw at ww....
    Who's talking about FMJ?

Who are the last two guys Pac fought, my dude? Why do those names sound familiar?

Comment

I'm POSITIVE that Paul Williams would be willing to fight Pac at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
        Who's talking about FMJ?

Who are the last two guys Pac fought, my dude? Why do those names sound familiar?
        you aint talking about him now coz you know floyd's the guiltiest on excuses not to fight guys people want him to face.....lol....pac beat those two by tkos,hatton in 2....and hoya in 8...floyd beat hoya by sd and hatton in 10...lol...pac made him look bad....lol

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          He is past that point. He is all about big fights until he retires which apparently will be soon so fights against guys like Tim Bradley aren't worth it.
          Sooo, let me be sure I understand. Once you establish your greatness, and get to be p4p #1, it is OK to just seek out the big money fights.

Hmmmm, where have I seen this scenario before?

Comment

you aint talking about him now coz you know floyd's the guiltiest on excuses not to fight guys people want him to face.....lol....pac beat those two by tkos,hatton in 2....and hoya in 8...floyd beat hoya by sd and hatton in 10...lol...pac made him look bad....lol
            Baracuda,

Floyd isn't in this discussion.

Foreman CRUSHED Frazier. Frazier beat Ali and had super-close fights. What is your point there?

This is boxing. Boxing doesn't work like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
              Baracuda,

Floyd isn't in this discussion.

Foreman CRUSHED Frazier. Frazier beat Ali and had super-close fights. What is your point there?

This is boxing. Boxing doesn't work like that.
              i know...but you said theres always excuses on pac...when speaking about excuses ,floyd's the first thing that comes to many people minds....lol

Comment

i know...but you said theres always excuses on pac...when speaking about excuses ,floyd's the first thing that comes to many people minds....lol
                Honestly? I don't see what all this Mayweather fuss is about on this board.

Pac's last few opponents: Delahoya, hatton, JMM, Diaz

May's last few opponents: Delahoya, Hatton, Baldomir, and fights JMM in 2 wks.

Comment

Zahir Raheem and Nate Campbell

The one of the only African American fighter you can make a claim that was relevant would be Raheem after he beat Erik Morales.

That was in late 2005 but dont forget that Raheem was fighting at lightweight and Pac did not leave 130 until 2008.

I can not think of any relevant African American fighters that were in Pac weightclass besides Nate Campbell at 135.

So the only relevant African American fighter that he could have fought was Nate Campbell. Pac could have fought Nate and won mulitple titles but instead fought David Diaz. Not fighting one African American fighter does not equal ducking many African American fighters. Fact

Can you really call it ducking when Pac stepped up and fought oscar?

A fighter that was perceived to be more of a threat than Campbell was prior to the ass whoppping pac put on that walking zombie that showed up called oscar
                  Last edited by 2120; 09-08-2009, 06:53 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

you can't duck someone that's not in your weight division.

pac had 1 fight at 135 lbs then jumped to 147 lbs. I'd understand if pac had 2 fights at 135 lbs and didn't fight campbell... but he only had 1 fight.

Comment

Originally posted by King Flawless View Post
                      There is a clear difference between an straving African and strong African American
                      You mean like the starving yet feared and respected Clottey?

Comment

Working...
                      X