No announcement yet.

Ugas is a bum, there I said it --->

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by War Room View Post

IDGAF. He sucks as a pro and lost to bums.

I walked the walk and been in there with world class fighters. I know the fcuking difference ya peasant.

If you don't have good wins, anybody can look good against bums.

Peter Manfredo Jr looked like a beast against bums, does it make him great? No, it makes him a bum beater.

Put me in with a bum and I look like Ray Robinson, facts.

YDKSAB, keep it moving woman --->

Lmfao!

Comment

IDGAF. He sucks as a pro and lost to bums.

I walked the walk and been in there with world class fighters. I know the fcuking difference ya peasant.

If you don't have good wins, anybody can look good against bums.

Peter Manfredo Jr looked like a beast against bums, does it make him great? No, it makes him a bum beater.

Put me in with a bum and I look like Ray Robinson, facts.

YDKSAB, keep it moving woman --->
      Show us your boxrec profile with your glorious undefeated professional record and all the killers you've beaten and championships that you've won.

Comment

do they hand out keys to Miami to bums?

Comment

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post

Show us your boxrec profile with your glorious undefeated professional record and all the killers you've beaten and championships that you've won.
          Never said I was pro, never said I was a champion, you're just too stupid to think outside of the box. What I do know is I would have my way with you like a woman and there would be absolutely nothing you coud do about it except beg fior me to stop and whimper when I didn't. Even if I told you I was Zab Judah who would end your real life in the street, you would still try and kick dirt on it. Pass on that lil lady.

Originally posted by Smash View Post
          do they hand out keys to Miami to bums?
          Miami is desperate right now. Florida is a shetshow, embarassment to the USA.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

Lmfao!
            That is pretty funny that you can't even post a real gif like Old War Room can. You strung together like 2 pictures, LMAO!

Comment

27-4 ---> never beat nobody, lost to nobodies ---> bum.

Losses
              • Porter
              • Imam who is now 22-3 lol
              • Robles who is now 17-6-1 rofl
              • Garcia who is now 19-6-1 lmao

Biggest wins
              • Mike Dallar Jr (LMAO)
              • Old Pacquiao
              Your previous posts imply that you’re a former fighter yourself. If that’s the case then surely you recognize that the Porter fight could have gone either way. Also, I wouldn’t expect someone who’s actually been in the ring to call a top fighter a bum.

Comment

Never said I was pro, never said I was a champion, you're just too stupid to think outside of the box. What I do know is I would have my way with you like a woman and there would be absolutely nothing you coud do about it except beg fior me to stop and whimper when I didn't. Even if I told you I was Zab Judah who would end your real life in the street, you would still try and kick dirt on it. Pass on that lil lady.
                Well, at least you have good taste in men. You would not regret my boyish a-hole. Send all of those elite fighters you wail on my regards and best wishes.

Comment

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post

Well, at least you have good taste in men. You would not regret my boyish a-hole. Send all of those elite fighters you wail on my regards and best wishes.
                  From toughguy to a prag, just like I thought, silky soft.

Comment

He's sort of like a typical cuban boxer tbh.

It's weird because he fights like Spence but as a terrible version lol

Comment

Originally posted by whollisboxing View Post

Your previous posts imply that you’re a former fighter yourself. If that’s the case then surely you recognize that the Porter fight could have gone either way. Also, I wouldn’t expect someone who’s actually been in the ring to call a top fighter a bum.
                      When you're on the outside looking in, sure ---> but when you actually part of it, different world sonny. Something you'll never know about. My old stable has world champs, still talk regularly, they call active fighters bums all the time. YDKSAB.

Comment

Working...
                      X