Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was there VADA testing while Fury was out with "Covid"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was there VADA testing while Fury was out with "Covid"?

How do we know he wasn't juicing instead of quarantining?

And I don't mean smoothies either

Originally posted by BLArmy View Post
    How do we know he wasn't juicing instead of quarantining?

And I don't mean smoothies either
    Very valid point that I believe has been previously discussed on NSB. With Tyson Fury, if there is one thing you can believe about Fury, if his mouth is moving then he’s lying!

Comment

So much jealousy against the GOAT. Just because his favorite meal is uncastrated wild boar, does not mean that he is, or has ever cheated. He hasn't. Neither has Canelo. He loves Mexican beef and should not be deprived of it. Fury is going to send Joshua into retirement next year, and I very much look forward to him doing that. Nash out.

Comment

He tested positive in the commission ya dumb cvnt.

Comment

It's possible. The fight was postponed, so there will have been no reason for the VADA testing program to pause. The only thing is, that the key component of VADA testing is that samples are taken randomly. So you can't be certain of when tests have been carried out.

Comment

I don't think they'd allow collection agents to take samples from someone with Covid because of the risk of catching it.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              I don't think they'd allow collection agents to take samples from someone with Covid because of the risk of catching it.
              Aha!!! So the cunning plan was to catch Covid DELIBERATELY so the docs would be too scared to test him. Tyson really is a criminal genius.

Comment

Originally posted by Brumsongs1 View Post

Aha!!! So the cunning plan was to catch Covid DELIBERATELY so the docs would be too scared to test him. Tyson really is a criminal genius.
                Or just lie about having Covid to avoid a test he didn't want to take at that time.
                Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 09-18-2021, 04:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Or just lie about having Covid to avoid a test he didn't want to take at that time.
                  1) He was tested by the commission. 2) As if Wilder/Haymon/Fox/BT and whoever else had an interest in this was going to take his word for it without a test. If he DIDN'T have Covid then all of those parties agreed the strategy because tickets weren't selling.

Comment

- -Nobody cares for the fight, The Embarrassment of the Year in the running vs Vander vs Vitor or Uggh vs anyone...

Comment

Working...
                    X