Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here has ever fought Ameteaur or Pro Boxing matches?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who here has ever fought Ameteaur or Pro Boxing matches?

I havent. and i guarentee 90 %of people here has never either
    yes
    68.29%
    no
    31.71%

ahahaha I do and i am going to turn pro by the end of this year or at the start of the other... i been on the forums for a long time and I read them almost everyday hahaha i just dont post anything... unless i reeallyyy feel like giving my opinion

I am from mexico i have 16-1 as an amateur : ( not too many amateur fights in mexico everybody turns pro rightaway its too bad but its the way it is...

I am in a tournament called "copa tecate" right now and golden gloves come on nov/december i plan to win both and then turn pro...

( i am a welterweight and i am 21yo )

Comment

i should try ameteaur boxing

Comment

go for it bro its ana awesome sport hehehe..

At least i can say I have been sparring for michael medina and Julio Cesar Miranda... so thats a nice experience not really big names but really good fighters that also train in the same gym as I do.

Comment

Originally posted by ..David.. View Post
          go for it bro its ana awesome sport hehehe..

At least i can say I have been sparring for michael medina and Julio Cesar Miranda... so thats a nice experience not really big names but really good fighters that also train in the same gym as I do.
          well im 21, can i just train and get an ametuer fight? how would i go on doing that

Comment

I'm 12-3 as an amateur currently.

Comment

Originally posted by Zhaakal View Post
              I'm 12-3 as an amateur currently.
              t would be more like 2-15 if you werent hand picking your opponents hahaha...

JK MAN

Comment

I'll be fighting in the amateurs soon...a bunch of guys from my gym will be in the NY Golden Gloves next year...

Comment

yeah just start training, find a serious gym, and if you put your best effort on it the trainer will be talking about fighting to you much sooner that you would expect..

Its a great experience to fight in an arena.. go for it .. i cant wait to turn pro hehe...

Comment

I boxed amateur for 5yrs, but I havent competed in 8yrs.

Comment

Working...
                    X