Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Figueroa-Stephen Fulton Fight Rescheduled For November 27 On Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandon Figueroa-Stephen Fulton Fight Rescheduled For November 27 On Showtime

Brandon Figueroa and Stephen Fulton have received a new date for their 122-pound title unification fight. BoxingScene.com has learned that Figueroa and Fulton will headline a rescheduled "Showtime Championship Boxing" tripleheader November 27, the Saturday night after Thanksgiving Day. The site for the card headlined by Figueroa-Fulton, which was supposed to take place this Saturday night at Park MGM's Park Theater in Las Vegas, will remain the same.
    [Click Here To Read More]

PLEASE let there be no setbacks this time around!

Comment

Alright...let's try this again! Both guys have had the virus so I'm sure they have some type of immunity at this point. Also happy that I have a fight to look forward to on Thanksgiving weekend!

Comment

Since boxers don’t like to be vaccinated and now that they have both had it it looks Like we have a fight that won’t get cancelled at least not for the rona

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
          Alright...let's try this again! Both guys have had the virus so I'm sure they have some type of immunity at this point. Also happy that I have a fight to look forward to on Thanksgiving weekend!
          Ok let me see....Nov 6th is the undisputed Plant v redhead on FOX PPV........Nov 13th D benevidez and his lil bro on Showtime..... Nov 20th Bud v Porter on ESPN PPV ...... Nov 27th unification on Showtime with a very nice undercard..... might cost me some money but thats what I work so hard for so I can spend my money on what I love. Thank you PBC and TR for giving us a great month of AMERICAN BOXING. Oh yeah I think DA ZASTER has Liam smith v Luke Keeler in Wales! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Does anyone remember Hearn saying Showtime was gonna get out of boxing and PBC fighters were all going to sign with him? hahahahahaha what a fool

Comment

Now we get a really nice one for the near end of year if both stay healthy and injury-free! I dont see this fight having a dull moment in it.

Comment

Fulton is gonna tee off on this kid, figueroas defense is non existant.

Comment

Great News!

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Ok let me see....Nov 6th is the undisputed Plant v redhead on FOX PPV........Nov 13th D benevidez and his lil bro on Showtime..... Nov 20th Bud v Porter on ESPN PPV ...... Nov 27th unification on Showtime with a very nice undercard..... might cost me some money but thats what I work so hard for so I can spend my money on what I love. Thank you PBC and TR for giving us a great month of AMERICAN BOXING. Oh yeah I think DA ZASTER has Liam smith v Luke Keeler in Wales! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Does anyone remember Hearn saying Showtime was gonna get out of boxing and PBC fighters were all going to sign with him? hahahahahaha what a fool
                  I'm hyped up for November too! Sorry Canelo, no money for you!

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Exactly!

You couldn’t ASK for a better schedule than we’ve been blessed with! *Roy Jones voice*

Comment

Working...
                    X