Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: What The F--- Is Wilder Talking About? Commission Doctor Diagnosed Fury With COVID

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpaw16 View Post
    Fury is still in England training? I wonder if it’s more difficult for VADA to track somebody down in the UK, something doesn’t seem right here…..

We follow a very corrupt and very sketchy sport my friends, in a world of sports that is already corrupt and sketchy to begin with. Don’t be too quick to dismiss something as a “conspiracy theory”.

It’s interesting that Arum doesn’t deny Fury getting beat up by sparring partners.
    VADA has people working for them all over the world. How else do you think they do testing in other countries? You think they fly themselves over here to take tests then fly back home again? Haha. Then there's UKAD doing testing too.

The story on sparring was made up by a team member of Wilder. All Arum said was, They're giving him some good work in camp because he promotes those fighters. That's all. Then a member of Wilder's camp then lied and said Fury was getting knocked out based on what Arum had said. Malik then says "Rumours are facts" and continues to spread the lie that his team member started. All this to give the weak minded coward Wilder confidence. But Wilder and his team are pathological liars and degenerates who live in a fantasy world. As are those that support the freak show.

Comment

The commission should verify what Arum is saying just like when Spence was injured. Fury didn’t have Covid

Comment

Fury did not have covid. It was an excuse to get out of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Top Rank fighters seem to come down with COVID and pull out of fight dates for some reason. It is what it is.

​​
          A Sides come down with COVID. B Sides are too busy being careful and not trying to mess up the payday. The A Sides are entitled. Reminds me of how Poirier was extremely careful before both Conor fights; Poirier knew that if he got sick, he'd be replaced and might never get that payday again.

Comment

Originally posted by thabanga510 View Post
            Fury did not have covid. It was an excuse to get out of the fight.
            Did your BOY even land a punch in the 2nd fight?

Comment

The Fury haters would still whine 'no covid!' if the commission doctor walked up to them and personally told them yes he had covid.
              Some people have lead lined skulls making it impossible for info to enter their brains I guess.
              Especially info that makes 'em uncomfy.
              Wonder what the Fury haters will say after he embarrasses wilder for a 3rd time? SMH
              Last edited by PunchyPotorff; 09-19-2021, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X