Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Burner and Flawless discredit midget Marquez if he beats Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burner View Post
    You say JMM is a midget...I said hes taller then Cotto.

WTF?
    he has no idea what the meaning of "Being Objective" is....

forgive the little rascal

Comment

Originally posted by Jiddu Dali View Post
      When I hear the term midget....I dont think about weight...I think about height....

and anyways just 3 fights ago Marquez and Pac were both Super Featherweights....Marquez is moving up skipping 140, just like Pac did...now all of a sudded Marquez is to small to move up?....if anything Cotto is the one fighting the Midget

and please dont respond with the TOKEN...."yeah but PAc proved he can fight @ 147 & 140"........

Pac NEVER had fights @ 140 or 147 before he jumped to 147 to fight Oscar..and actually Marquez is moving up 3lbs less than what the smaller/shorter Pac moved up...

this thread is stupid

pacs smaller than jmm... really?

Comment

ofcourse, dont forget marquez fight night weigh in is 2 weight classes above mayweather. oh wait.... cant use that one.

Comment

You say JMM is a midget...I said hes taller then Cotto.

WTF?
          Height divisions again eh burner?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            Height divisions again eh burner?
            I didnt ****ing mention a height class.......

He kept calling JMM a midget...I said hes taller then Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandMasterP View Post
              pacs smaller than jmm... really?
              how do you determine who is bigger? Just 3 fights ago they were both Super Featherweights.....Pac move up faster....but this size **** is crazy...

SKILL wins fights...

people talk as if Marquez isnt allowed to move up in weight...

Cotto to Pac is more of a size discrepancy that Marquez is to Mayweather

Comment

I didnt ****ing mention a height class.......

He kept calling JMM a midget...I said hes taller then Cotto.
                Sorry I should have been specific for some users, when most people call fighters midgets like how Floyd calls fighters out their midgets like jmm and hatton he is referring to their natural weight not their height. Hell isn't jmm the same height as Floyd yet Floyd calls him a midget? LOL, he must be talking about his weight since they're both practically the same height.

Comment

Originally posted by Jiddu Dali View Post
                  like i said in my previous post...DONT RESPOND BACK WITH THE TOKEN..."yeah Pac already fought at 140 & 147"....

tell me this Einstein.....how many times did Pac fight @ 140 or 147 before he jumped from 135 to move up to 147?

WOW im hating on Ricans and Pinoys cause i stated facts?...lol

So dont respond w/facts? lol.. you dont make the rules , SON. Pac is closer to his prime and has already moved up successfuly in weights 140 and over. JMM hasnt..Floyd is suppose to be the GOAt...and wont FIGHT A WELTER WEIGHT.........

Comment

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post
                    Sorry I should have been specific for some users, when most people call fighters midgets like how Floyd calls fighters out their midgets like jmm and hatton he is referring to their natural weight not their height. Hell isn't jmm the same height as Floyd yet Floyd calls him a midget? LOL, he must be talking about his weight since they're both practically the same height.
                    he is talking height cause Hatton and JMM are shorter than Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenglove2 View Post
                      he is talking height cause Hatton and JMM are shorter than Floyd.
                      JMM is only an inch smaller and not even noticably at all, Floyd and him look the same height. If Floyds referring to height he is a dumb ass because their is no huge difference between height 5'7 and 5'8. If Floyds referring to height, then both him and JMM are midgets.

Comment

Working...
                      X