Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: We're Gonna Try To Keep The Pay-Per-View Price For Crawford-Porter Reasonable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Def worth buying a PPV for. Excited for this fight

Comment

This fight should be on the undercard of Fury/Wilder 3.

Comment

Unca Bob realizes some fans might be tapped out after paying for Fury vs Wilder III and Canelo vs Plant, in such a short time span. We'll see how much they charge for Crawford vs Porter. The only fight where the clear winner isn't really known is Fury vs Wilder III.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
          This fight should be on the undercard of Fury/Wilder 3.
          If that were the case, they'd probably charge $150.

Comment

with Arum he don't stack cards, fans want stacked Cards not just a good Main Event with a bunch of showcase fights, can we get Emanuel Navarrete vs Joet Gonzalez as Co-Main

fight likely won't do big numbers but should do respectable numbers, ESPN+ so they will never release the numbers anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

No, Crawford/Spence isn’t happening because Crawford has this inflated ego about himself that he believes he is A side and won’t take less. While the reality is that Spence sells out stadiums and Crawford can’t draw flies to s h I t. Both are extremely skilled but Crawford has to know his place until he sells solid PPVs.
              T Crawford becomes the A side after the beating he'll give Porter showing Jr Spence how to get the job done in TKO fashion. Bud already knows his place, it's called HOF!

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post

If that were the case, they'd probably charge $150.
                No way. It’s a good fight but neither Crawford or Porter are PPV draws. 10 years ago they would be on boxing after dark on HBO.

Comment

This is aint ppv arum too greedy

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post

T Crawford becomes the A side after the beating he'll give Porter showing Jr Spence how to get the job done in TKO fashion. Bud already knows his place, it's called HOF!
                    A-side is determined by viewership and sales. Nothing more nothing less. Until Crawford can sell more than Spence he’ll remain B-side. I’m not sure you understand how this works

Comment

I will buy it for sure. I have been asking for this fight for a long time.

Its time for Crawford to put up or shut up.
                      Last edited by Ganondorf; 09-15-2021, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X