Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: Lomachenko Fighting My Leftovers, Trying To Redeem Himself - No Rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    This is a joke, Lopez doesn't want a rematch after Loma's last performance! Lopez would probably lose the rematch now, but if he wits till Loma gets old...then he has a better shot.

    Comment


    • #22
      Lopez has lost all momentum gained in the loma win….truly an amazing feat in itself

      Comment


      • #23
        Originally posted by jikeccfc View Post
        fame isnt for loma the crying diva still wont own his loss and doesent deserve a rematch he was beaten easily totally owned now move up lopez thrash taylor
        Pure BS - anyone that says Loma was beaten easily was smocking crack from round 6 on.

        Loma is a fighter, Teo is a weird boy doesnt know whether to smile or look tough, the man changes his facial expression every two seconds - this is what ultrafeminism does to today's men

        Comment


        • #24
          Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post

          Exactly....... Maybe one of his fans would like to explain why Loma wants to fight Commey?
          I've always thought Loma was suspect. Actually I know exactly when I started to feel that way...

          Team Lomachenko: Pacquiao Must Go To 135 - No Catch-Weight!
          July 16, 2018

          “We have no interest [in moving up],” Klimas told Chris Mannix of Yahoo! Sports. “If Pacquiao can make 135, to come in and compete for [Lomachenko’s] WBA title, Vasyl is the champion in that weight class, it’s a possibility.”

          “If we are talking 137 [pounds] and 136, no, there will be no catch weight. If he wants to challenge, he needs to come down. We are not looking to go to 140 pounds. If Manny Pacquiao wants to fight Lomachenko, he can make 135 pounds.”

          https://www.boxingscene.com/lomachen...weight--130012

          Who turns down an opportunity like that? Pac was like 39, coming off a win, that was easily going to make Loma $10 Million from PPVs! Again, "Hindsight is 20/20!"



          Comment


          • #25
            Maybe, just maybe, Lopez isn't so confident of beating Loma again if they had a rematch.

            Comment


            • #26
              Originally posted by Straightener View Post
              Didn’t take Lopez long to turn into a complete knobhead

              Fame isn’t for everyone I guess
              Look at it this way.

              If George 'CM Punk' Kambosos upsets Teo, it'll effectively be the end of his career, because of this decision. Loma will likely swoop in and destroy Kambosos.

              But just like Keef, all of a sudden Teo will come begging, and Loma will remember this decision.

              Comment


              • #27
                Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                I've always thought Loma was suspect. Actually I know exactly when I started to feel that way...

                Team Lomachenko: Pacquiao Must Go To 135 - No Catch-Weight!
                July 16, 2018

                “We have no interest [in moving up],” Klimas told Chris Mannix of Yahoo! Sports. “If Pacquiao can make 135, to come in and compete for [Lomachenko’s] WBA title, Vasyl is the champion in that weight class, it’s a possibility.”

                “If we are talking 137 [pounds] and 136, no, there will be no catch weight. If he wants to challenge, he needs to come down. We are not looking to go to 140 pounds. If Manny Pacquiao wants to fight Lomachenko, he can make 135 pounds.”

                https://www.boxingscene.com/lomachen...weight--130012

                Who turns down an opportunity like that? Pac was like 39, coming off a win, that was easily going to make Loma $10 Million from PPVs! Again, "Hindsight is 20/20!"


                ...... Teo should say we fight at 138 or nothing you will be my warm up fight as i prepare for josh Taylor at 140. After all thats the weight i will be going to so its only right.

                Would LOMA fans think his stance is a duck or they would honestly accept Teo's career, now doesn't revolve around LOMA and he has to gradually move up in weight . Yes the extra weight would suit him and give him more of an advantage against Loma but why shouldnt he he has earned it. This is a fight just to please LOMA fans so they shouldn't grumble

                Comment


                • #28
                  Originally posted by revelated View Post

                  Look at it this way.

                  If George 'CM Punk' Kambosos upsets Teo, it'll effectively be the end of his career, because of this decision. Loma will likely swoop in and destroy Kambosos.

                  But just like Keef, all of a sudden Teo will come begging, and Loma will remember this decision.
                  If that happens it serves him right. I will commend LOMA. Look at Spence angling for a fight with Thurman for years and Thurman didn't want to know. I don't blame Spence for his Stance now with Thurman. Teo is milking it i don't deny that but winning the fight with Loma made that possible. After Kambosos if his next opponent is trash then i get the uproar with TEO but if its any champion both in 135,140 or a cash cow in Davis or Garcia he has the right to pursue elsewhere and not be criticised by Loma fans in particular

                  Comment


                  • #29
                    Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post

                    ...... Teo should say we fight at 138 or nothing you will be my warm up fight as i prepare for josh Taylor at 140. After all thats the weight i will be going to so its only right.

                    Would LOMA fans think his stance is a duck or they would honestly accept Teo's career, now doesn't revolve around LOMA and he has to gradually move up in weight . Yes the extra weight would suit him and give him more of an advantage against Loma but why shouldnt he he has earned it. This is a fight just to please LOMA fans so they shouldn't grumble
                    If Teo fights anyone @ 135, it should be Haney! That way, there's no argument over who is "undisputed" at 135!

                    Comment


                    • #30
                      Everyone and their dog knows this rematch fight is the best pay-day he can make.

                      Even his dad gave an OK for this fight on camera, untill he realised his son has NO F-KIN BALLS and scared ****less after what Loma did to his "left overs".... Walks around at 160 and still scared of a smaller man.. what a pms lil girl
                      Last edited by MrShakeAndBake; 09-15-2021, 09:08 AM.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP