Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gimme your predictions for September 19th JMM-Floyd.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burner View Post
    Floyd KO......8th Round.
    Floyd by KO in the 8th round because Marquez is naturally a midget, while Floyds been fighting up at higher wight classes like 147 for awhile now. If they were they same size I'd go with Floyd by decision.

And Floyd fights like a doo doo head, he waits for his opponents to strike first so he can use his defense then counter them himself. I rarely seen Floyd ever throw a punch before his opponent, he always waits to counter.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      I think Mayweather is out to make a statement. I think he stops JMM inside of 10 rounds.
      I agree..Mayweather needs to make a splash....its his comeack fight....hell perform.

Comment

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post
        Floyd by KO in the 8th round because Marquez is naturally a midget, while Floyds been fighting up at higher wight classes like 147 for awhile now. If they were they same size I'd go with Floyd by decision.
        Good choice....BTW Styles makes fights...not SIZE...assclown.

Comment

Good choice....BTW Styles makes fights...not SIZE...assclown.
          Floyd wins the fight because Marquez is midget. Floyd KO marquez or Floyd be embarrassed. Floyd calls Marquez a little midget. Floyd say he the greatest fighter ever because he likes to fight the midgets.

Comment

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post
            Floyd wins the fight because Marquez is midget. Floyd KO marquez or Floyd be embarrassed. Floyd calls Marquez a little midget. Floyd say he the greatest fighter ever because he likes to fight the midgets.
            Are you done??????

BTW JMM is taller then Miguel Cotto...dumbass.

Comment

Thats exactly why he will be stopped..hes too easy to hit and to willing to fight..and aginst the bigger, faster, stronger, better fighter that spells KO.
              Maybe a late stoppage could happen due to fatigue. But JMM has great stamina and heart and he hasn't been anywhere near to being KO'ed even against Manny Pacquiao (he came back from 3 knockdowns in the 1st round to battling back to a draw) and i don't see Mayweather being aggressive enough to force a stoppage.
              Those 3 knockdowns were not devastating and he was never seriously hurt. He got up fairly easilly after all 3, he just couldn't deal with the speed of the straight left hand of Manny in that first round, but after that he adapted better to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
                Floyd is not aggressive enough to force a stoppage of a warrior like Gatti
                Remember that?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
                  Maybe a late stoppage could happen due to fatigue. But JMM has great stamina and heart and he hasn't been anywhere near to being KO'ed even against Manny Pacquiao (he came back from 3 knockdowns in the 1st round to battling back to a draw) and i don't see Mayweather being aggressive enough to force a stoppage.
                  Those 3 knockdowns were not devastating and he was never seriously hurt. He got up fairly easilly after all 3, he just couldn't deal with the speed of the straight left hand of Manny in that first round, but after that he adapted better to it.
                  Joe,

Did you think Mayweather could stop Gatti in six, and KO (not cuts) Hatton?

Comment

Mayweather KO in the 9th round. I see JMM adjusting to at least the first part of the fight with Moneys ring rust being the equalizer. The longer they are in there the easier it will be for PBF to disect JMM.

Comment

Floyd KO......8th Round.
                      floyd has to win by KO or he will be shamed for not stomping on a blown up lightweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X