Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Filip Hrgovic Scores Five Knockdowns, Stops Marko Radonjic In Fourth Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreatMalenko View Post

Yeah, I'm sure Wasserman would like to get Hrgovic a multi-fight deal somewhere. But if you look at the fights Sky has announced its pretty clear they want to build up Brits for their audience.
    Hmm. It will be interesting to see what happens I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post
      Has anyone seen Marko Radonjic fight before?

22 wins 22 KOs is definitely impressive but looking at Boxrec is seems they are mainly against fighters with loosing records. Bad ones at that.
      Hes not a bad southpaw but he’s not a top guy either but he is much better then the guy Babic recently fought that gave him some struggling but thats not saying much it will be Hrgovic just looking for some rounds without breaking a sweat probably .

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

Lol this is the main event no less?

Jesus christ...
        Wow I remember him and the night he fought Lewis , Wonder if he can do something if he hasn’t been ****** up or age isn’t an issue here if he hasn’t fought since the 90”s ? Lewis must be once again looking at the guys coming back .

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          OMFG look at this!!!

23 years after Lewis landed everything and the kitchen sink on this dude's head and he's randomly fighting on the Hrgovic card tomorrow. WTF?!?!?!
          He's planning comebacks a few times over the years but never went through with it. He's been coaching the national team for years and is back in shape. Should be interesting.

Comment

So they put this in a big soccer stadium and there are 50 people in the stands. LOL wtf

Comment

Hedges looks tall AF .............

Comment

Apparently Mavrovic fought just before the DAZN portion came on and won his fight handily
                REDEEMER REDEEMER likes this.

Comment

Apparently Mavrovic fought just before the DAZN portion came on and won his fight handily
                  Željko Mavrovič still fighting?

Comment

Hedges' sparring session is over, now Ryder gets to smash some Slovakian street sweeper

Comment

Weird the Dazn beginning started up on my tv and I thought I saw Mavrovic frozen in the screen I saw the rnd one time while the promo was still playing ,well at least he won .,wanted to see it . I guess they didn’t want to show it .,they aren’t even mentioning it as part of a the scheduled results ?

Comment

Working...
                      X