Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Think Katie Taylor Fights Again In December, Then... She Has To Fight Amanda Serrano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Think Katie Taylor Fights Again In December, Then... She Has To Fight Amanda Serrano

An active schedule for Katie Taylor is going to mean a mixture of mandatory title defenses and the type of matchups that enhance her standing as one of the best in the sport. That type of future is already being mapped out on her behalf.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’m not the most up on bird boxing but arnt they from different weight classes?
    Last edited by Oldskoolg; 09-07-2021, 11:23 AM.

Comment

I like the fight, but still I'd much rather see Shields vs Marshall. Persoon whopped Taylor twice, IMO, though I never understood Taylor only beating Jonas by 1 and 2 points on the cards, as I had her winning that one 98-92. Nash out.

Comment

Where does Chantelle Cameron fit into this picture? She is excellent & would be good for Amanda Serrano or Katie Taylor if they are close in weight.

Comment

This should be 123min rds.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            This should be 123min rds.
            definitely not , already had one female fatality this last few weeks , women’s skulls are naturally thinner , they have smaller hearts and are both exciting enough to knock the **** out of each other lights with sustainable punching power that is possibly later in a fight of 12 3s could be dangerous.. no way should it be allowed as Taylor will be nearly 36 and Serrano 34is by the time they fight ..

Comment

Working...
            X