Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Warrington May Take Interim-Fight Before Trilogy With Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

Sad stuff, not a fan of that behavior but maybe the trilogy fight should be in Mexico, let that guy experience that behavior. Hopefully Lara's camp makes it happen he is the champ still. Realistically though this will be another home turf fight for the guy who is 0-1-1 the draw being his own fault.

Maybe Josh Warrington should fight a failed VADA tested Oscar Valdez on the Pascua Yaqui Tribe reservation, to get a taste of his own medicine.

Comment

Warrington lead in with his head numerous times and Lara was complaining about those head butts. Unfortunately it ended on that note, that fight was getting interesting.
      Joey's Place Joey's Place likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        Warrington lead in with his head numerous times and Lara was complaining about those head butts. Unfortunately it ended on that note, that fight was getting interesting.
        I saw him do it about 4 times and each time Lara looked to the ref. If a trilogy happens they need a good refbto keep Warrington from doing that.
        Joey's Place Joey's Place likes this.

Comment

He better, cause Lara was going to stop him prior to the cut. Lara was already starting to touch him in the 2nd and it looked like it was going the way of the other fight.

Warrington should take that extra payday before facing Lara again, getting stopped and having his marketability go thru the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
            He better, cause Lara was going to stop him prior to the cut. Lara was already starting to touch him in the 2nd and it looked like it was going the way of the other fight.

Warrington should take that extra payday before facing Lara again, getting stopped and having his marketability go thru the floor.
            The bold: Exactly what I saw.
            The downfall was starting.
            This Warrington guy is a big bum.

Comment

I suspect Warrington never faces Lara again. In just two rounds Lara proved he was no fluke. Warrington’s more “defensive” approach and his whole theory that Lara got lucky out the window. Lara showed tremendous power and accuracy once again, was already landing hard and on his way to giving Warrington another hellacious beating.

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post

yeah I don't think Warrington faces Lara again. Especially when he could face someone like Conlan

Comment

Originally posted by El Más Loco View Post
                  Headbutting UK coward.
                  You can actually watch the replays and see it was in fact Lara who thrust forward with his face into Warrington's head. Any other story is made up by creepy weirdo extremists who are clearly unhinged.

As for calling him a "Coward", you're too scared to back up your talk on a forum and run away and deflect when questioned. Now that is a coward. Although i did eventually get you to tell me why you think Arce is an international ATG and a top 10 greatest Mexican in history by claiming non other than Vazquez Jr is a "Credible win" and proof of your delusions. Haha. Not forgetting a shot to pieces Rosendo. Double Haha.

When are you going to get round to justifying that team GB were dominated at the Olympics by the likes of the USA and Russia even though we were second in the medal table? You little dip stick. And when are you going to tell me what you meant (Even though it was obvious. But you'd boxed yourself in like i said you had) when saying our greats of the past didn't do anything because there weren't any "Black and Mexican" fighters around?

So many points you ran away from because you can't answer after mouthing off. Now that is a little b1tch.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                    One in London, one in Leeds, one in Josh's house? Lara is going to max out his frequent flyer miles fooling around with Josh. Josh tossed his title, lost his consciousness, then played these head games, what's the draw? We see he'll act the brute in front of his rabid fans. Josh needs to travel for #3. Vegas, Texas, Carson, if not in Mexico.
                    As the A side, why would Josh travel to corruption capital? And who is going to put the money up?

So much ****** on here by the usual weirdos and nut-jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by TinAgeOfBoxing View Post
                      Crooked coward may as well admit he has no chance first intentional headbutts then straight up duck. Domestic brit bum.
                      Josh had the immediate rematch??? Or are you confused why he would want a fight beforehand due to Lara being out too long for his liking while the cuts heal as he explains in this piece?

Sub-human freak. The fact you spend your time every day here with this darkness and obsession with us shows how weak you lot are. We've hurt you people very badly. Now you stalk us and use slander non stop. It shows your life is worthless and empty. But the weak are always drawn to the strong. You're like a mean girl who sees someone much prettier so you seethe with jealousy and hate.

You people genuinely make my skin crawl.

Comment

Working...
                      X