Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Starling Castillo Fends Off Former Title Challenger Juan Carlos Burgos In Decision Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Starling Castillo Fends Off Former Title Challenger Juan Carlos Burgos In Decision Win

Starling Castillo was pushed to the limit in earning his latest victory. Going ten rounds for the first time in his career, Dominican Republic's Castillo fended off a tough challenge offered by former title challenger Juan Carlos Burgos in claiming a ten-round, unanimous decision victory.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Very good brawl! 95-95 on my scorecard

Comment

Had Burgos winning this convincingly. PBC shows are rigged with bias commentary, judges, referees, and fake punch stat numbers. I’m done with their product.

Comment

96-94 Starling or draw on my card

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardi View Post
          96-94 Starling or draw on my card
          Why did the judge score it 98-92 if it was close?

Comment

Originally posted by GaryVonErich View Post

Why did the judge score it 98-92 if it was close?
            Idk man ask him lol

Comment

I thought I was off because of my scorecard, because there was no twitter outrage.

Had this 6-4 for burgos or draw. If you just give every close round to castillo I can see 6-4 Castillo, but the other 2 scorecards were ridiculous.
              Punchstats were as usual on Fox way off. Castillo was missing a lot (Burgos was rolling with shots) while Burgos landed damaging shots to the body and head.

Comment

Had a feeling Burgos would get robbed. They kept harping on the fact that he was 33 an been in title contention before while Castillo is 24 and still up and coming..Instead of it being a about who won fair and square they want to do the ole changing of the guard which is BS. because I had been thinking during the fight I don't know why either guy is wants to get hit upside the head for a living because neither is an elite boxer both guys have pretty much 0 chance of winning at the highest level..

Comment

Working...
                X