Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua Looks Massive, Looks Like an Absolute Unit in Training Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua Looks Massive, Looks Like an Absolute Unit in Training Camp

Eddie Hearn, promoter for heavyweight Anthony Joshua, rejects the recent chatter that his boxer is looking 'small' in his ongoing training camp. Joshua has been showing off a slimmer physique as he prepares to defend his IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO world titles against mandatory challenger Oleksandr Usyk at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on September 25.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well he's going to need speed and movement for this one, but I will say Usyk is to small, Usyk can be boxing brilliantly for most of the fight only to be caught at any moment.

Comment

He looked massive against Ruiz. That **** only matters if he's been lifting weights with his chin...
      Sayithowitisuk likes this.

Comment

So he might gas 4 rounds in?

Comment

One look at Joshuas Instagram will tell you Hearn is talking pure BS, AJ looks as lean as I've ever seen him, maybe even too lean as he seems to loose power if he goes below 240.

Comment

Hopefully hes fit enough to go more than 7 rounds before quitting this time.

Comment

If Usyk staggered Chisora he can certainly hurt an underweight Joshua

Comment

Unit? Who says that. Hearn is a freaking weird dude

Comment

AJ doesn't need to worry about stamina when he can call timeouts whenever he likes in England

Comment

Just wait till Usyk starts rat-ah-tat-tatting faster than Joshua can keep up. And the movement by Usyk will drive him crazy. I see an upset if Joshua can't get in a lucky punch. Never heard of a boxer being called a unit...What was on his mind?...

Comment

Working...
                    X