Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Canelo-Plant, Valdez's Test, Mike Tyson's 'Punch-Out'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

Posters like you are out of the loop. Francisco Vargas had double Canelo’s amount of Clen in 2016 and was allowed to defend his title. Vargas was with SNAC at the time. How come the WBC didn’t challenge Conte? You could’ve said Vargas paved the way for fighters before Canelo. All that is besides the point because Clenbuterol isn’t banned anymore nor is it a steroid.
    Is clenbuterol banned in boxing?
    Clenbuterol remains banned under WADA code, and drug tests found to have an amount that exceeds the new threshold would still count as a failed test and result in punishment. ... The WBC now accepts that as a reason for the adverse findings in the tests as long as the amount is below the new WADA threshold.
    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Breadman cites trace amounts but doesn’t talk about any theory of trace amounts when Charlo’s missed VADA tests. Problem solved! Just miss tests and disappear cause trace amounts doe
      He answers questions he's asked, I believe that's how the mail bag has always worked, he probably wasn't asked
      Last edited by Walexhris; 09-04-2021, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Walexhris View Post

He answers questions he's asked, I believe that's how the mail bag has always worked, he probably wasn't asked
        What’s up Walrus

Comment

What’s up Walrus
          I'm very good Mr shallow life.....it's a pity I had to educate you on how a mail bag works....it doesn't even require depth to figure out
          Last edited by Walexhris; 09-04-2021, 02:50 PM.

Comment

I'm very good Mr shallow life.....it's a pity I had to educate you on how a mail bag works....it doesn't even require depth to figure out
            Captain Walrus and the alts

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Oscar Valdez failed a VADA drug test under the WBC Clean Boxing program.

The WBC should have penalized him for it.

It's disgraceful that they didnt.
              Absolutely.

Yet ,reading posts on other threads here, I'm amazed at how many people don't see it that way; WADA lists, "out of competition", etc etc. Just ways to justify and excuse.

Comment

Captain Walrus and the alts
                Another shallow accusation from capn shallow life.......I'm not letting you get off easy, were talking about how bread's mail bag has always worked
                Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Another shallow accusation from capn shallow life.......I'm not letting you get off easy, were talking about how bread's mail bag has always worked
                  Who u got winning now, Benn or Granados? I got Benn by 9th round stoppage. I also think u is gay

Comment

Where's Stephen M. from RingTv?

Comment

Who u got winning now, Benn or Granados? I got Benn by 9th round stoppage. I also think u is gay
                      What you think or do not think about my ***uality ain't my problem, can't be bothered...... I'm bothered when a grown man can't figure the workings of a mailbag
                      Last edited by Walexhris; 09-04-2021, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X