Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Felix Trinidad To Oscar De La Hoya: I Am Not Coming Back To Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    One of those fights that I can't believe wasn't run back.

    Comment


    • #22
      Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post
      He knows he Don King's judges robbed Oscar. Oscar's been robbed a lot, Tito, Mosley 1 & 2, Gayweather.
      ———
      Perhaps … but calling Floyd “Gayweather” while ignoring the fact that Oscar wears lingerie and make up is interesting
      Hard Hands likes this.

      Comment


      • #23
        Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
        ———
        Perhaps … but calling Floyd “Gayweather” while ignoring the fact that Oscar wears lingerie and make up is interesting
        Oscar may wear lingerie, but he was banging female hookers doing so. He's just a weirdo. Gayweather, on the other hand was photographed half naked/getting dressed in a hotel room with Justin Beiber. Never seen with a woman unless they're paid to be there and loves the company of men at all times. So you tell me who's gay.

        Comment


        • #24
          Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

          Oscar may wear lingerie, but he was banging female hookers doing so. He's just a weirdo. Gayweather, on the other hand was photographed half naked/getting dressed in a hotel room with Justin Beiber. Never seen with a woman unless they're paid to be there and loves the company of men at all times. So you tell me who's gay.
          ———
          Your response is literally based on assumptions. But let’s go with your logic … Floyd has three (or four kids?) and his gf Miss Jackson was with him for a long while. Floyd owns strip clubs and is known to frequent strip clubs.

          As far as we know, Floyd has/had a huge entourage that included Justin Bieber and unless you have inside info or proof of the pictures you are talking about, all you’re writing are just assumptions.

          Somehow you are defending Oscar’s cross dressing habit by saying he was with a hooker while you got nothing but toxic hatred towards Floyd, hence your assumptions, yet again.

          Have you ever seen Roy Jones with women? Or Hopkins? So they must be gay, right?

          Comment


          • #25
            Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
            ———
            Your response is literally based on assumptions. But let’s go with your logic … Floyd has three (or four kids?) and his gf Miss Jackson was with him for a long while. Floyd owns strip clubs and is known to frequent strip clubs.

            As far as we know, Floyd has/had a huge entourage that included Justin Bieber and unless you have inside info or proof of the pictures you are talking about, all you’re writing are just assumptions.

            Somehow you are defending Oscar’s cross dressing habit by saying he was with a hooker while you got nothing but toxic hatred towards Floyd, hence your assumptions, yet again.

            Have you ever seen Roy Jones with women? Or Hopkins? So they must be gay, right?
            You seriously called her Miss Jackson. Didn't realize I was dealing with a Fl0mo.

            Gay men have been known to have children as a cover. And owning a strip club in Las Vegas is only logical. There's only two things to put up in Vegas, casinos and strip clubs. He's gay/Bi, but he still knows how to make money.

            There were pictures of the two in a bedroom either taking their clothes off or putting them back on. TMZ or someone snapped them.

            Hopkins is married. I don't know about Jones, but neither surround themselves with men as much as Gayweather does.

            Comment


            • #26
              These are all clearly world class boxer and we should not insult their good name on this public foyer. Oscar is and was an extremely accomplished boxer..He was top of his game for years. I could not believe it when Manny hammered the head of him and closed his two eyes. I simply could not see Manny hitting Oscar, yet Oscar,s face was like a raw steak and Manny was merciless.It was horrible to watch. Back then, there were rumours of 2 boxers using plaster of paris in their hand wraps and I wondered that maybe there was something going on., like what happened to my hero JM Cotto... but no, Manny is one of the cleanest boxers on the planet it I just that he hits hard and is difficult to duck.I will pay good money to watch Canelo box, I don't like the things that are said about him here. It s almost as if you all are unaware that the inspectors can bounce Canelo out of bed at 4am and insist he pe in their container, there and then.. So please dont go saying he is taking such and such, because, I he were and if he were caught, he would be out on his ear and no more nig money fights. Saul Alvarez brought me back to boxing.. As for Mayweather, I could not care less of he was gay, He is s top notch boxer and beat the young inexperienced Canelo fair and square, made him value tbe shoulder roll...
              Guys, You don't have to rubbish a good boxers name to make your own hero good. Let them fight in the ring. That's what the ring is for.

              Comment


              • #27
                Tito thank you for being legitimate in retiring and not being a clown in this circus. You beat him fare and square. It was a close fight but he knew in his heart you beat him if not he would have jumped at the opportunity. Plus you wouldn't get a decision in Vegas against the supposed golden boy if wasn't clear that you had won. The mere fact as a fighter if you lose to an opponent, you definitely want a rematch if you felt you won the fight or if you feel that you can beat him if given a second chance then you would take a rematch. Delahoya did neither which speaks volumes. He lost and you won clear as day and at this time in your life you have nothing to prove especially to some pendejo like him.

                Comment


                • #28
                  Oscar needs to stay out of boxing and stick with what he does best, cocaine,crossdressing,hookers,and taking pics with kitchen utencils rammed up his butt smh

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X
                  TOP