Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Amanda Serrano Bags Dominant Decision Over Mercado

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Amanda Serrano Bags Dominant Decision Over Mercado

Serrano, Mercado Fight Photos Gallery - Cleveland - WBC, WBO, IBO featherweight champion Amanda Serrano (41-1-1, 30 KOs) retained her titles with a dominant ten round unanimous decision over Yamileth Mercado (18-3, 5 KOs), who holds the WBC's super bantamweight title. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Serrano sounded very classy in her post fight interview, yet her trainer who's an I D I O T messed it all up when he started talking all this dum .. In P.R. he already got kicked out of her corner because os his mouth, the guy is a complete M O R O N.

Comment

I just want to comment on the Serrano fight which was entertaining with the exception of her trainer conduct and intent to start a fight with the opponent's corner.
      His behavior should be reprimanded punished and he should be banned from entering the ring ever again.
      That was behavior, conduct, and language that is unbecoming of a professional trainer and should be sanctioned. While Serrano did not incur in misconduct she should not be allowed to box if he (Jordan) enters the ring with her.
      Last edited by hlgonzalez; 09-01-2021, 03:29 PM. Reason: mispelling

Comment

Just unacceptable behavior from a trainer, especially in a PVV fight.

Comment

Working...
        X