Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Amanda Serrano, Yamileth Mercado - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Amanda Serrano, Yamileth Mercado - Face To Face at Final Presser

Amanda Serrano, Yamileth Mercado Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Renowned content creator and unbeaten pro boxer Jake "The Problem Child" Paul and former UFC champion Tyron "The Chosen One" Woodley went face-to-face and continued their war of words during a heated final press conference as the two fight camps nearly came to blows Thursday before they settle their rivalry in the ring this Sunday, August 29 headlining a SHOWTIME PPV from Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse in Cleveland. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Is it just me or does Serrano already look dehydrated
    Devils Advocate Devils Advocate likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
      Is it just me or does Serrano already look dehydrated
      She looks dry for sure. Couldn’t put my finger on it cause she’s glowing. Her opponent still looks plenty hydrated.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Devils Advocate View Post

She looks dry for sure. Couldn’t put my finger on it cause she’s glowing. Her opponent still looks plenty hydrated.
          Her opponent fights at super bantamweight, so she would look well hydrated. Another smaller boxer for Serrano (The female Wilder) to feast on.

Comment

Working...
          X