Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cusumano Pumped For Dream Opportunity, Aims To Shock Daniel Dubois

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cusumano Pumped For Dream Opportunity, Aims To Shock Daniel Dubois

Every fighter talks and dreams about that "opportunity of a lifetime," but few ever get it, and the percentage that actually come out on top is even smaller. Heavyweight Juiseppe Cusumano, the hard-hitting, 6-foot-4 giant from Sicily - appropriately nicknamed "The Sicilian Nightmare" - finally gets that coveted, life-changing opportunity Sunday, August 29 in Cleveland when he faces 23-year-old United Kingdom prospect Daniel Dubois in a 10-round bout on the undercard of the Jake Paul-Tyron Woodley pay-per-view event on Showtime.
    [Click Here To Read More]

A Sicilian heavyweight, pretty exciting actually. I hope this young siciliano does well in his showing against the young DuBois but I want to see DuBois impress here in the USA

Comment

This bum was UD'd by Steve Vokusa, a 44 yr old tomato can that had been out of the ring for 12 years mid career.
      Clearly a rebound match for Dubois against an overmatched opponent that looks good on paper. Complete shyt matchmaking, hope it backfires and DDD gets KTFO of the U.S.

Comment

He has no chance. Well, maybe if Dubois breaks his orbital.

Comment

They didn't hire Cusumano to win. He's a confidence builder, but at least Dboi is on the road. Why not? It can't get any worse at home. I'm rooting for the underdog. War Joe!

Comment

Working...
          X