Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant: I'm Vaccinated Because I Don't Want This Moment Against Canelo To Slip By

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant: I'm Vaccinated Because I Don't Want This Moment Against Canelo To Slip By

LAS VEGAS - Caleb Plant has concerns about the vaccines for COVID-19. After learning of the postponements of a few high-profile fights in recent months, most notably Tyson Fury-Deontay Wilder III, the unbeaten IBF super middleweight champion got vaccinated. The 29-year-old Plant feels he could recover fully from COVID-19 because he is a youthful, professional athlete in the prime of his life.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope the vaccine doesn't negatively affect any babies that Plant ends up having with Jordan Hardy.

Comment

Damn RIP Caleb

Comment

Caleb must be lying about not wanting to let this opportunity slip by. According to Canelo fans, he’s deathly afraid of Canelo and cowers in fear at the very thought of getting into the ring with him.

Comment

I'm sure he'll be okay. I'm not pro vax or antivax, but the truth is these vaccines are experimental. We don't know how safe it is medium term and long term.

Your body your choice, once you force people then you're violating their rights. If you feel protected with a vax or mask, so be it, don't worry about other people and their choices.

Back to boxing, Plant has the style to trouble Canelo. He'd have to fight a near perfect fight for him to win. It's tough but can be done.

Comment

Plant doesn’t have what it takes to beat canelo and he knows it. This is his retirement plan. Take a beating for check and call it a career. Why not. I just think it’s cute how is pumping himself up so his fans buy the fight and think plant has a chance. Canelo fans on the other hand I believe will buy the fight just to see a nice beat down and masterful performance. Plant just doesn’t have either the pop or the dance skills. Sorry not sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              I hope the vaccine doesn't negatively affect any babies that Plant ends up having with Jordan Hardy.
              Roll I heard something about it effecting fertility too

Comment

ha ha by hell or high water, secure the bag
                Boxing Beast Boxing Beast likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                  I'm sure he'll be okay. I'm not pro vax or antivax, but the truth is these vaccines are experimental. We don't know how safe it is medium term and long term.

Your body your choice, once you force people then you're violating their rights. If you feel protected with a vax or mask, so be it, don't worry about other people and their choices.

Back to boxing, Plant has the style to trouble Canelo. He'd have to fight a near perfect fight for him to win. It's tough but can be done.

I had covid and so did my family. We were all fine. I'm vaccinated now because of my work not because i'm afraid of getting sick again . But when I had covid I was completely fine. I know quite a few people who had covid as well and were fine. If you want to get a vaccine that's your choice. I have a problem when the government is making the choice for you. Also your mask is barely protecting you. Planet doesn't have the punching power to trouble canelo, he also gets hit easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post

side effects from vaccines typically show up in days or weeks. this vax is actually incredibly safe as far as medicines go. if you had the whole country take a sturdy dose of tylenol you'd probably see more hospitalizations.

for the record, these vacciones have been in development since before the pandemic. coronaviruses and airborne respiratory illnesses are not new. the wuhan virology lab, where this likely originated, was doing precisely that kind of research. and for the furtherment of the record, the pfizer jab, the most popular in the states, is fully approved by the fda since a few days ago.

Comment

Working...
                    X