No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Backs Jake Paul To Beat Tyron Woodley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Backs Jake Paul To Beat Tyron Woodley

Former undisputed heavyweight champion Mike Tyson is backing Jake Paul to overcome Tyron Woodley on Sunday night, when they collide in the main event of a Showtime Pay-Per-View card.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who doesn't? Everything is in Paul's favor, height. Age weight the miles alone on Woodley alone. Not to mention, Woodley is not a boxer!

Comment

When is Mike going to fight again?

Comment

This is a slap in the face to real boxers, a YouTube bum making more money than most dedicated life long boxers! It shows shows in America if you have a following anyone can be a sucker!

Comment

Paul knows how to sell and how to market himself . Its not his fault so many boxers are uneducated , can barely talk and dont have a youtube channel or podcast .. even many top boxers cant promote themselves and take forever to make big fights. These youtubers show the fans just wanna see a fight , entertaining fights
          Fact Fact likes this.

Comment

Must be disappointing for Woodley to hear Tyson favouring Paul considering how he was one off Woodleys idols growing up...

Comment

Jakes got the boxing experience he should win .

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
                Must be disappointing for Woodley to hear Tyson favouring Paul considering how he was one off Woodleys idols growing up...
                Woodley was on Tyson’s podcast to. In my opinion, Tyson should respect woodley as a fighter and back him to win. Even if he thinks he will lose.

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post

Woodley was on Tyson’s podcast to. In my opinion, Tyson should respect woodley as a fighter and back him to win. Even if he thinks he will lose.
                  Correctamundo, Ironically I watch Tysons Hot Boxing podcast from time to time being a fan off the guy who got me into the sport in the first place so I was a little surprised to see him say this but what can you do eh?

Comment

Mike fight again if $ for holyfield n issue tyson vs briggs would sale big be entertaining and wouldnt have to pay holyfield level $. Make it if jake wins make tyson vs briggs paul vs anderson silva jorge masdival or or just put paul vs nick diaz r masdival on its own card. Woodley early would be someowhat a threat but woodley was never big striker. Had phenominal wrestling grapple ability with a right hand. Was very stationary lacked footwork was very telegraphic but cause reach with big right hand was able to inflict damage. Truthfully mma wise unless jake paul fighting silva masdival nick diaz a welter larger dominant striker fighter with boxing ability then jake bsn

Comment

Working...
                    X