Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Yordenis Ugas Boxes Past Manny Pacquiao - HUGE Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Yordenis Ugas Boxes Past Manny Pacquiao - HUGE Gallery

Ugas, Pacquiao Fight Photos Gallery - T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas - Yordenis Ugas (27-4, 12 KOs) pulled off a big upset to win a twelve round unanimous decision over Manny Pacquiao (62-7-2, 39 KOs) to retain the WBA welterweight title. (photos by Ryan Hafey)
    [Click Here To Read More]

This mega gallery showed where Manny was doing great, while few pictures showed where Ugas had connected.

Comment

I love Pac man but he should go ahead and hang it up. Had it been Errol Spence in there, he would have taken some damage. Spence would likely had fought same fight kind of similar to Mikey Garcia fight but with Pac legs not fully functional, Spence would have been hitting with some serious leather in those exchanges.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlout View Post
        I love Pac man but he should go ahead and hang it up. Had it been Errol Spence in there, he would have taken some damage. Spence would likely had fought same fight kind of similar to Mikey Garcia fight but with Pac legs not fully functional, Spence would have been hitting with some serious leather in those exchanges.
        Pacs legs were short-circuited from the punches up top, enough of the excuse he turned up in his best condition so they said and was not good enough to beat Ugas.

It was all talking him up last week about what he was going to well all I can say luckily it wasn't Spence because he would have got stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Pacs legs were short-circuited from the punches up top, enough of the excuse he turned up in his best condition so they said and was not good enough to beat Ugas.

It was all talking him up last week about what he was going to well all I can say luckily it wasn't Spence because he would have got stopped.
          All where is the excuse made in my statement? The legs are the first thing to go in an advanced fighter, that is a fact no matter how hard you train or what condition are in. Besides you pretty said same thing I said. U people get sensitive for no reason. Go ahead bro

Comment

Working...
          X