Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero Hopes Win Over Victor Ortiz Gets Him Closer To Title Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero Hopes Win Over Victor Ortiz Gets Him Closer To Title Shot

Former multiple-division world champion Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero previewed his upcoming showdown against fellow all-action brawler "Vicious" Victor Ortiz before they square off on the Manny Pacquiao vs. Yordenis Ugas FOX Sports PBC Pay-Per-View undercard Saturday, August 21 from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This fight seriously might be more fun than the main event! Definitely tuning in for this one.

Comment

This is a meaningless fight that won't move the needle for anyone that wins it. The winner will just be another name added to somebody's resume.

Comment

WBA might just be sick enough to do something like that. Never underestimate the Haymon/WBA connection.

Comment

This should be fight of the night. But I can’t remember who but I remember Robert got hit while on the ropes and he went to sleep while standing up, his whole body went limp and everything then he got hit again and woke up.

that always blew my mind. I hope he wins this fight and retires he took some hellacious beatings.

Comment

This is about as ugly as a fight can get on PPV. Ortiz has been out for 3 and a half years. Guerrero for 2 years. But this is the kind of slop Haymon loves to put on.

Just for this alone Haymon should be shot. It's actually offensive.

Comment

Working...
            X