Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: All-Pro Browns Lineman Myles Garrett Says He'd Beat Brakes Off Logan Paul In Boxing Match

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

myles garret is a closet **** who poses for men in espn ****zine

one thing i can say for sure, when jake paul knocks him out, he will blame racism. just like blamed racism for assualting mason rudoplh with a helmet on the football field.

Comment

I remember him doing Padwork with Stipe Miocic a couple of years ago...

...stick to Football Myles! Great Defensive End though

Comment

Originally posted by GucciGod View Post

Not really, in the article it let it be known that we WON’T see him in a “YouTube Boxing Contest”. Always fly of the handle don’t you. Shouldn’t of pulled the trigger as quick as you did. OnlyTheLies.
        Alright Denium. Still trying hard?

Comment

This clown said ill beat the breaks off him BUT, i have a career to take care of... lmao ... like why say anything ?? Talk a big game and make an immediate excuse. Then comes back and says i wont do celebrity boxing .. smh

Comment

I want to see it but I have a feeling the NFL guy is naturally on PEDS.

Comment

Not really, in the article it let it be known that we WON’T see him in a “YouTube Boxing Contest”. Always fly of the handle don’t you. Shouldn’t of pulled the trigger as quick as you did. OnlyTheLies.
              You shouldn't be mouthing off if you have no intention of getting into a ring with Paul should he be up for fighting an American Football player. That's just ******. If you're going to talk, back it up. But i can see why you'd be on the side of the one talking and not backing it up. I haven't forgotten our talk a few days back. I answered your questions even though it was nothing but deflection to get out of answering my questions.

OnlyTheLies.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlytheTruth View Post

It's either Denium or OneHourRun.

He mentioned OneHourRun out of the blue for no reason a few days back. Claimed he was my "Best friend". Like, what???

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

It's either Denium or OneHourRun.

He mentioned OneHourRun out of the blue for no reason a few days back. Claimed he was my "Best friend". Like, what???
                  I'm pretty sure its Denium because he brought up something from an argument I had with Denium about a year ago. As soon as he replied with it, I was like 'Gotcha Mother****er'.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlytheTruth View Post

Just schooling you Robbie. Love it when i snooker you and you literally implode with anger.

Comment

Just schooling you Robbie. Love it when i snooker you and you literally implode with anger.
                      1492609525343.jpg

Don't flatter yourself Denium. You are so pathetic, you needed an alt account to get some attention.

How's your brother?

Comment

Working...
                      X