Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Undergoes Knee Surgery, Hopes To Return in December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

He should fight a can coming off a knee surgery.
    You do know he hasn't had knee surgery don't you? Andy just doesn't want to fight a tough fight. He wants an easy one. This will be the excuse for him to have what he wants. I've been waiting to see what his excuse was going to be. Now we have it. He apparently has had a bad knee for a few years now. Haha. No he hasn't. It's pure bullshlt.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post

Bull ****ing **** dude. What about Klitschko? He has 2 major losses considered WAY more of an upset. But since you dksab I won't bother to remind you. Joshua isn't even an ATG yet. So yeah his losses ARENT the top upsets.
      But Wladimir wasn't as highly thought of when he lost earlier in his career to the likes of Sanders. AJ was the number 1 in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

You do know he hasn't had knee surgery don't you? Andy just doesn't want to fight a tough fight. He wants an easy one. This will be the excuse for him to have what he wants. I've been waiting to see what his excuse was going to be. Now we have it. He apparently has had a bad knee for a few years now. Haha. No he hasn't. It's pure bullshlt.
        He beat Joshua with a bad knee.

Comment

He beat Joshua with a bad knee.
          Care to point out in the fight where he looked injured with his knee and how it "Hampered" him?

I didn't think so.

Comment

ops there goes his mobility around the ring, hes a sitting duck now

Comment

Care to point out in the fight where he looked injured with his knee and how it "Hampered" him?

I didn't think so.
              He's from North America, descended from tough frontier stock. He just stoically went about his business despite having a bad knee.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                A 100 percent American boxer having ***in surgery in Mexico. Ok. That's not shady at all. Let's be honest here. Ruiz got dropped and went life and death with Arreola and he's not willing lose weight. Dude you're a PROFESSIONAL boxer. You get paid to stay in ***in shape you lazy bum. This guy should never get a paycheck again.
                Ruiz considers himself both American and Mexican and identifies with both nationalities: "America’s one of the greatest countries in the world. For me, I’m an American and I’m a Mexican. I live here. And it hurts me the way a lot of people talk about Mexicans when I know we’re all about hard work and dedication." He is fluent in both English and Spanish.

yeah buddy...He's a real Patriot.

Comment

He's from North America, descended from tough frontier stock. He just stoically went about his business despite having a bad knee.
                  So that's a no then to pointing out having a bad knee or being seemingly injured? Why didn't you just say then?

North Americans? Tough? Are you sure? That's not what i see. The evidence suggests otherwise in a huge way too.

Comment

So that's a no then to pointing out having a bad knee or being seemingly injured? Why didn't you just say then?

North Americans? Tough? Are you sure? That's not what i see. The evidence suggests otherwise in a huge way too.
                    His toughness wouldn't let him show any sign of weakness. Why would you expect there to be something to point out?

The only proof you need is the fact that he just had surgery done.

Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 08-20-2021, 09:03 PM.

Comment

His toughness wouldn't let him show any sign of weakness. Why would you expect there to be something to point out?

The only proof you need is the fact that he just had surgery done.
                      Facts???? Proof???

Where? I haven't seen any proof what so ever? Oh you mean by Andy saying so, that is the proof? Have you not heard of lying or something? It goes on in a pathological way over your end?

Comment

Working...
                      X