Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Everything at Stake With Ugas, It Might Be My Last Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Everything at Stake With Ugas, It Might Be My Last Fight

Eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao is ready to make a statement, when he faces WBA welterweight champion Yordenis Ugas on August 21 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sucks for it to end like this. Great run champ

Comment

He said that once before might have been before Bradley cant recall who it was but anyway tickets might be going stale.

Comment

Good thing I screen shotted my pacquiao vs Spence tickets. Smh I’m so pissed that fight got pulled from us a week before the fight. Now we will likely never see it.

Comment

Or maybe manny saw them ticket sales drop and said that to get some of that money back lol.

Comment

Just beat Ugas and retire your legacy is cemented already and don't give Spence a chance he's a farce.

Comment

He's just scared of Spence and Crawford... But it's his choice...

Would like to see him fight Horn again in the Philippines though...

Comment

Spineless coward Spence can fight for the vacant WBA belt once Pacman retires after this fight.
                Pennstate110 likes this.

Comment

Ugas being so undersold this fight don’t be surprised when he wins

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                    He said that once before might have been before Bradley cant recall who it was but anyway tickets might be going stale.
                    Nah, Spence was his last! Everybody in boxing been talking about it....Roach said he wants to go out with a bang.....

Comment

Working...
                    X