No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux vs. Casimero - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post

how would they rob Rigo? I would fight that dude and i wont even be hurt. His punches are so fkn weak. he is not a pro boxer. he should retire if he cant hurt people.
    Tough talk from a total nobody.

Comment

No doubt Rigo landed the only telling blows in the entire fight. Casimero almost scored a KD on himself when he missed in rd 10 and got held up by the ropes.
      Do I was to watch that trash fight again? No. But, it would be unrealistic to award Casimero the winner as a judge. Guy was scared all night. He can throw more than that.
      Szef likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxngLove View Post
        No doubt Rigo landed the only telling blows in the entire fight. Casimero almost scored a KD on himself when he missed in rd 10 and got held up by the ropes.
        Do I was to watch that trash fight again? No. But, it would be unrealistic to award Casimero the winner as a judge. Guy was scared all night. He can throw more than that.
        Casimero scared? I think you are confused bro. Casi was putting his hands down coz Rigo punches like a girl. Even i would not be afraid to fight a runner in Rigo.

Comment

Rigo was embarrassing to even watch,what a joke.
          I know it's boxing but for Christ sake box,if you want to be a track star then do that on the track not the ring

Comment

Rigo did a Clottey he's still for the amateurs not for pro boxing, he run the whole night.

Comment

Doesn't matter if he lose, as long as he wins in our hearts.

(Btw, if you rooted for Rigo, could you help me? I lost a bet and would be really nice if a fellow rigo fan could help refund me; i lost $1000. That was the only money i had left. I have family to feed.)

Comment

Why amateur boxers are warned by refs if they dont throw punches but not in the pro ranks? Pros should have higher standard. Likes of rigo should be dq for not throwing

Comment

They both lost, no winner here..Worse title fight ever, this even beats Fres Oquendo vs John Ruiz & that was bad..

Comment

Working...
                  X