Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrew Moloney: It Was Very Important To Take Third Franco Fight Away From Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andrew Moloney: It Was Very Important To Take Third Franco Fight Away From Las Vegas

Andrew Moloney was fine with anywhere but Las Vegas. As much as Moloney wanted a third crack at rival Joshua Franco, the Australian contender wasn't willing to face Franco in Las Vegas again. Moloney narrowly lost a closely contested, 12-round unanimous decision to Franco in their first fight 13 1/2 months ago and settled for an infamous no-contest in their immediate rematch November 14.
    [Click Here To Read More]

BS review and BS decision

Comment

Originally posted by Zodogg View Post
      BS review and BS decision
      It was criminal.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post

It was criminal.
        I agree. I liked Franco before the fight, seemed like a nice guy, but the problem I have is that every possible angle showed there was no headbutt, that it was a punch and Franco should have stepped forward and showed dignity by admitting that he was cut by a punch but he kept silent.

Comment

Worst decision I’ve ever seen. Can’t believe the TV companies don’t put pressure on WBA to undo that ****housery

Comment

Full respect to team Garcia but after the 2nd fight they carried on a little bit too much before looking at the replay especially young Pita..... I hope Maloney wins in an all out War! I commend these aussie fighter like the Maloney brothers and even Kambosos Jnr who have relocated to the U.S to try and progress in their future, something Tim Tszyu should look at instead of sitting in Sydney fighting C-grade fighters.....

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post

I agree. I liked Franco before the fight, seemed like a nice guy, but the problem I have is that every possible angle showed there was no headbutt, that it was a punch and Franco should have stepped forward and showed dignity by admitting that he was cut by a punch but he kept silent.
              I didn’t like that either, but the officials are the ones at fault. These old senile fools in charge of looking at the replays are useless and stubborn. There was no need for that 30 minute delay, just to make that bs no contest call.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post

I didn’t like that either, but the officials are the ones at fault. These old senile fools in charge of looking at the replays are useless and stubborn. There was no need for that 30 minute delay, just to make that bs no contest call.
                I was shocked that they had to huddle for 30 minutes which anyone could see in the various camera angles of the replay in just 2-3 minutes it would be easy to conclude it was not a headbutt but those idiots took 30 minutes which made them look even more stupid.

Comment

Working...
                X