Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao, Should He Beat Ugas, Has No Issue Facing Spence Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Pacquiao beats Ugas, and Crawford beats Porter, I wonder if Crawford will get the Pacquiao fight over Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
      A retinal tear, this could be only the beginning of his problems.
      i agree. Ray Leonard said that his eye was never the same. the surgery pretty much saved his vision. Abner Mares so far is being smart and staying away from the ring.

Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by South Champion View Post
        If Pacquiao beats Ugas, and Crawford beats Porter, I wonder if Crawford will get the Pacquiao fight over Spence.
        This is Manny's last contractual fight with PBC. It seems it'll be Pac vs Crawford in February.

Spence better pray harder that Manny loses the election cos if Manny beats Crawford, he retiring. Those two BIG paydays are gone especially if Crawford gets an L.
        Last edited by RuleOfTheSpear; 08-11-2021, 05:03 AM.

Comment

How many months will it take for someone to heal from a retinal tear surgery ? Anyway, Pacman will run for presidency, but he is an amateur compared to his all time great political opponents, so he won't win, which means he will come back to fight. Problem is he will be older again.

It's a real bummer that this happened to Spence. Pacman had skipped a lot of training when he fought Thurman due to political stuff, and it showed when the energizer bunny ran out of batteries early. Insiders said he didn't make that mistake in this camp, and boom, he now has to fight against someone defending Pacman's belt grrr. We can't be blamed for smelling something fishy. Damn WBA, this ridiculous org still gets paid well.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post

This is Manny's last contractual fight with PBC. It seems it'll be Pac vs Crawford in February.

Spence better pray harder that Manny loses the election cos if Manny beats Crawford, he retiring. Those two BIG paydays are gone especially if Crawford gets an L.
            Crawford might take an L fighting Porter! 50/50 fight!

mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Pacquiao had some serious momentum coming into this fight, I honestly believe if he was going to beat Spence Junior it was now.

Nobody knows how tough of a fight Ugas is going to be, Pacquiao does not need any wars at this stage of his career 'Before going into a big fight vs Spence Junior or Crawford'.

Pacquiao has had the wars, he knows how to fight 'He just needs to hone his being, and keep himself in optimal condition'.

If there was a chance of waiting for Spence Junior to recover? I would advice Pacquiao to do that.

Maybe after the Ugas fight, Pacquiao should set focus on Terrence Crawford.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 08-11-2021, 05:22 AM.

Comment

Ugas is PBC’s Jeremy Horn
                Theosis26 Theosis26 likes this.

Comment

Recovery from a retinal injury takes about 4 weeks BUT the risk of getting retinal detachment and blindness is always there after the injury and higher everytime a boxer gets hit. HENCE, i don't think Spence will be cleared to box EVER again if what they are saying is true.

What a coincidence that Ugas' opponent Maidana also had an EYE injury... Hmmmmm something smells FISHY...

​​

Comment

I believe Ugas has a real chance to win here. Call me skeptical but last minute replacements can turn out bad for the opponent

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
                      I believe Ugas has a real chance to win here. Call me skeptical but last minute replacements can turn out bad for the opponent
                      Ofcourse. There’s no way 10 days is enough to adjust to the completely different style of Ugas. Pacquiao will hardly be able to erase the image he built of the southpaw Spence in his head, the ways he trained to move, properly analyse Ugas’ fight footage and actually put it to practice mechanically. It’s the perfect opportunity for Ugas to win.
                      Last edited by SplitSecond; 08-11-2021, 06:15 AM.
                      Rec28 Rec28 OldTerry OldTerry like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X