Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Galal Yafai Defeats Carlo Paalam To Win Men's Flyweight Gold For Great Britain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Galal Yafai Defeats Carlo Paalam To Win Men's Flyweight Gold For Great Britain

Galal Yafai postponed plans to join his brothers in the pro ranks in order to realize his dream of winning an Olympic Gold medal. Mission accomplished the second time around.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 08-07-2021, 12:27 AM.

Golden Galal. Sensational performances and surely deserves the Val Barker Trophy!
    Eddie Hearn must be licking his lips right now...

Comment

Hmm. Didnīt watch his fights but.. 4 SD wins in Tokyo. Were they all deserved or did someone really want him to win gold? Honest question, and I know amateur judging is just as random as pro.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
        Hmm. Didnīt watch his fights but.. 4 SD wins in Tokyo. Were they all deserved or did someone really want him to win gold? Honest question, and I know amateur judging is just as random as pro.
        Cant argue with any of the decisions in my opinion.

Comment

Well done to him. Well deserved, his fast starts served him well through-out the tournament.

GB have had a nice medal haul, so it's good to top it off with a gold. Another tomorrow hopefully.

2090.jpg?width=445&quality=45&auto=format&fit=max&dpr=2&s=a462086c03b0e73d0bd543e26650c755.jpg

BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Superb performances in this olympics from Galal. Also shown his style can easily adapt to the pros. He’s without a doubt much better than Gamal, yet to be seen if he can better than Kal who of course lost his WBA title to The great chocolotito

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

Cant argue with any of the decisions in my opinion.
              Good to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                Well just look at this fight. Two rounds and a KD and 1 judge still scored against him.
                BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Working...
                X