Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Conlan Drops, Decisions TJ Doheny For Interim-WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both guys cut and engaging more now, 87-83 Conlan

Comment

97-92 Conlan, Doheny closed that round well

Comment

Really good 11th for Doheny, 106-102 Conlan. Doheny turned it on too late, but he's figured out Conlan doesn't like the heat

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          Really good 11th for Doheny, 106-102 Conlan. Doheny turned it on too late, but he's figured out Conlan doesn't like the heat
          TBH he should have known that before he even stepped between the ropes...

Comment

Guys went to war in the 12th, 116-111 Conlan on my card

Comment

Solid performance and good win for Conlan, Doheny only got going after he got knocked down, think the age and rust played a part in that. Still think a B level or above pressure fighter will be a terrible matchup for Conlan

Comment

I really wanted to like Conlan after Rio but he's just so outstandingly mediocre and kinda irritating to boot. Decent win and kinda step-uppish but I still ain't at all convinced.

Comment

Conlan gets the UD, I'm down for Conlan vs Leigh Wood for the regular title, that's a decent fight, would make sense for Manchester

Comment

Decent win for Mick....

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                      Conlan gets the UD, I'm down for Conlan vs Leigh Wood for the regular title, that's a decent fight, would make sense for Manchester
                      I'd be down for that 100%, might even drag my ass down to the Arena for that one

Comment

Working...
                      X