Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Collazo: This is Going To Be My Last Fight on Saturday Night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn man. I remember seeing u in the golden gloves when u was a young buck with curly hair lol. Time flies. U can hold ur head up high. U took on all comers and you're a great fighter
    Joeboxeo Joeboxeo likes this.

Comment

Even if you’re not a fan of Collazo, you have to give the man his respect. He took on all comers and never avoided competition. Enjoy your retirement champ.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
        I thought Collazo looked decent for the first few rounds against Abdukakhorov, he started to fade and after the cut he didn't look like he wanted to fight anymore.

Whenever a fighter talks of retirement before a fight, it usually doesn't end well. I have a feeling the Lithuanian fighter wins by stoppage in this one.

Collazo has had a heck of a career and he's remained relevant for an incredibly long time. Good luck in retirement champ.
        Cotto prior to the Ali fight comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          Wonder if his career would’ve been different if he didn’t get jobbed by the judges against undefeated versions of Hatton and Berto.
          It really is crazy how thats overlooked. He could of had a wholedifferent career.

Comment

Respect to Collazo! I'm sure he will give all he has

Comment

Wonder if his career would’ve been different if he didn’t get jobbed by the judges against undefeated versions of Hatton and Berto.
              Of course it would’ve changed his career. The outlook of his career, his opposition and career earnings are all different with decision wins in his favor. Those fights were during a Welterweight renaissance (Mayweather, Cotto, Mosley, Margarito, Paul Williams, Judah, Quintana). Win or lose, they would’ve been all action fights and his career turns out differently.

Comment

Looks old and washed up. he was a good fighter 10+ years ago, got robbed against Berto.

Comment

Good Luck Fam! Brooklyn Stand Up!

Comment

Shame what direction his career took after the absolute robbery against Hatton

Comment

Yeah that Hatton fight really stands out. That was terrible. He beat up Hatton they night and they still gave it to Hatton so as not to derail the mega fight that was on its way…..

Comment

Working...
                      X