No announcement yet.

Khan lost to Limond

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post
    He will, he punches then moves really really fast. Can't beat Khan unless you're able to hit his chin. Khans opponents are also afraid to bull-rush Khan because of being countered and KO'd themselves since Khan does have power. I think Maidana is the kind of fighter that won't mind trying to Bull-rush himself to get to Khans chin. But Khans management team will try to avoid that kind of fighter.
    Safety first Khan is hard to beat.

It's boring, but his feet will move his head where it needs to be.

If he might not become an elite fighter, Amir Khan is at the least bonafide world-class athlete, from that standpoint he is something special!

I loved it when Khan charged on though, someone was getting knocked out. But he with the aid of Roach was sensible enough to know that at world-level it would more often than not be him, lol.

Comment

He's a ticking time bomb, even with Roach.

What happens when someone attacks and he relies on his instinct? He'll probably just end up trying to trade.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
        He's a ticking time bomb, even with Roach.

What happens when someone attacks and he relies on his instinct? He'll probably just end up trying to trade.

And that won't be insanely entertaining?...lol

Khan was fairly accurate even when was all over the place. Given a target he'll hit it more often than not. Kotelnik was a different fight since Kotelnik just made himself an inpenetrable mushroom for much of the fight.

I like Khan, miles of heart.

Comment

I have watched many tapes of Nigel Benn getting floored/badly hurt by classless bums, whats the point?

Comment

im glad the brits dont believe in this joker..... amir is no naseem thats for sure.

Comment

Yes he should have lost to Limond.

But as long as he is carefully matched he will do very good.

Comment

Jesus,Willie Limond almost ko'd KHAN.GOO GOD WILLIE LIMOND has like 3 ko's in 30 fights.UK fans must be deluding themselves when they say Khan is anything but a BUM.

Comment

Whats really hilarious is EVERY TIME a blogger on one of these sites writes a good comment about Khan ,look to the right THERE ALWAYS from the UK ALWAYS,don't believe me,check every comment on this site and others.qUESTION,IS THERE SOMETHING IN eNGLANDS WATER THAT MAKES THEM all have terrible chins?

Comment

Originally posted by dwidsid3d View Post
                    Whats really hilarious is EVERY TIME a blogger on one of these sites writes a good comment about Khan ,look to the right THERE ALWAYS from the UK ALWAYS,don't believe me,check every comment on this site and others.qUESTION,IS THERE SOMETHING IN eNGLANDS WATER THAT MAKES THEM all have terrible chins?
                    Well there's not gonna be people from Africa commenting on him are there? He was an Olympic silver medalist and his fights was on national tv for years with live viewers up to 10 Million, ofcourse Brits are going to talk about him.

Comment

People are stupid. He was up one second after the knockdown, then took a knee at 9 to signify to the referee that he was ok to continue.

Comment

Working...
                      X