Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois, Tommy Fury Added To Paul-Woodley Showtime PPV Undercard 8/29

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well those are surprises indeed

Comment

Very disappointing about Dubois. Money probably blows but what was the point of that BS belt he won if he wasn’t gonna commit to fighting at least top 30 opponents each time out at this stage. Joke. Step back. And he and Warren deserve all the crap they will get over this
      Last edited by VislorTurlough; 08-02-2021, 03:44 PM.
      Fighter78 Fighter78 likes this.

Comment

Still a total s**t show.

Comment

This all about the marination of Jake vs Tommy. Everything else is like Paulie's side-piece.
          jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Damn, Dubois coming all the way across the pond to do his bum hunting
            TinAgeOfBoxing TinAgeOfBoxing likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

That's a good point, he can get back to Sky but doesn't he have a decent deal with BT Sports?

Tommy Fury though LMAO. This man is fighting bum after bum and his step up fight will be Jake f'n Paul haha.
              I’m not sure how long the BT deal is but I think he possibly renewed it in 2020 so I think he’ll be tied down for a bit.

Yeah looks like they’re laying the ground work for that circus show. Tommy is pretty bad himself but surely he beats the Youtuber.

Comment

BT sports is rumored to be being sold to DAZN , Hearn refuses to comment, Warren recently declined to slag DAZN off, though ESPN could be another bidder.

Would Warren go back to Sky maybe?

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Possibly yeah, I wonder how long he’s tied to BT for? I wouldn’t rule out a Warren and Sky reunion.

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
                  BT sports is rumored to be being sold to DAZN , Hearn refuses to comment, Warren recently declined to slag DAZN off, though ESPN could be another bidder.

Would Warren go back to Sky maybe?

Really? What source has reported that?

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

I’m not sure how long the BT deal is but I think he possibly renewed it in 2020 so I think he’ll be tied down for a bit.

Yeah looks like they’re laying the ground work for that circus show. Tommy is pretty bad himself but surely he beats the Youtuber.
                    So what exactly was Tommy doing as a kid? Did he not box and just started to pick it up recently??

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

So what exactly was Tommy doing as a kid? Did he not box and just started to pick it up recently??
                      I’m not too sure but I don’t think he had a long amateur career by any means.

Comment

Working...
                      X