Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leigh Wood: I Want Big Fights, My Best Years Are Definitely To Come

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Leigh Wood: I Want Big Fights, My Best Years Are Definitely To Come

Leigh Wood stopped Xu Can in the 12th and final round to claim the WBA "regular" featherweight world title in a big upset at the top of the bill on the first week of Matchroom Fight Camp in Brentwood, Essex, live worldwide on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Considering he won the title in the UK, I'm thinking he means, big fights at home.
    GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Comment

Pretty sure he will most Brits make a thing of travelling to the States unlike their US couterparts. I know he does want a Stadium fight in Nottingham though.

Golden Boy has the rematch rights so if they want a Stateside fight off he goes.

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
      Considering he won the title in the UK, I'm thinking he means, big fights at home.
      Sid-Knee Sid-Knee likes this.

Comment

Watched the fight on the dazn app

Impressed so far …… good little scrap that was too

Comment

Can's lack of power was a factor.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
            Watched the fight on the dazn app

Impressed so far …… good little scrap that was too
            Sir, your picture of Amir Khan is a masterpiece!

Comment

Originally posted by GucciGod View Post

Sir, your picture of Amir Khan is a masterpiece!
              It was after the Khan Peterson fight when Khan was blaming the man in the hat for the score cards

Is still funny to this day hahah
              GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Comment

Hope he doesn't go to America to sell his belt, it was an unexpected win and it wouldn't be a bad idea to use the increased exposure and cash he now has to improve his training and improve as a fighter, take a voluntary and then a mandatory and then go for the bigger fights, he only just hooked up with Davidson as well I think.

Don't sell your belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post

It was after the Khan Peterson fight when Khan was blaming the man in the hat for the score cards

Is still funny to this day hahah
                  Hahahahaha ah. That’s the cherry on top right there lmfao! Brilliant. Couldn’t give it more credit!

Comment

Working...
                  X