Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leigh Wood Shocks Xu Can, Stops Him in Twelfth For WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Presentation of everything already feels very different to what you normally get with DAZN, can tell Matchroom has taken the reigns here. Hope the production value goes up, that's the only thing I really miss from HBO, nobody did or does the production side as well as they did

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post

Ain't really betting although there is prizes at the end of the year. Just a prediction league for fun and bragging rights really.
      Might throw a look at it, hope it's not too complicated...

Comment

what time ET does it start? wish boxingscene would state the time in their schedule

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          Presentation of everything already feels very different to what you normally get with DAZN, can tell Matchroom has taken the reigns here. Hope the production value goes up, that's the only thing I really miss from HBO, nobody did or does the production side as well as they did
          Paulie, Lampley and Hamed would be my dream team.

Comment

Really glad Andy Lee is gonna be on the broadcasts, he's maybe the most unbiased commentator in the game and is really knowledgeable. He also looks just like Arthur Shelby Sr from Peaky Blinders

Comment

I guess these are new cam positions, new angles....

Comment

Think this will be a competitive and exciting fight. I actually think it's gonna look a lot like Jez Smith vs Lejarraga, with Yildrim playing the role of the Spaniard. Think Cullen boxes well early, might even hurt and drop Yildrim, but I think eventually Yildrim will wear him down and get the stoppage

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post
                  what time ET does it start? wish boxingscene would state the time in their schedule
                  It's starting now

Comment

Yawni...

Comment

Hope Yawni doesn't freeze again...

Comment

Working...
                      X