Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Believe Jo Jo Diaz Is Up For Haney Fight, But He Sees Ryan Garcia Fight As Easier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hearns and the Haneys are full of ****, Fortuna was Devin original mandatory and they seem to dance away from that mandatory and now that Diaz has beaten Fortuna and makes Diaz the Mandatory they seem to be sitting up the dance around Diaz, by stating that Diaz would rather fight Garcia! FACTS are FACTS!!!

Comment

I like Jojo but I wouldn’t take action on him in either of those two matchup, so no wonder he’d rather roll the dice on Ryan Garcia. Go get that money, son. You got kids to feed.

Comment

No one cares about Haney or his fake belt

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Isn’t Garcia’s largest payday 500k? Haney’d fight purses are in the 7 figure range with Hearn and dayzin
          Not sure about ryans purses, but he definitely has a bigger following through social media etc, therefore id imagine he generates better numbers/money then Haney. Dazn/Matchroom do pay very well. They had offered charlo $7mil for Andrade, tank $5 or $6mil for the then ibf champ tevin farmer. They definately fork out. I think its greatly to do with opposition promotional outfits that dont want to do business with dazn with the hope that a cold war icing dazn out may lead/run them out of the boxing business..

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
            No one cares about Haney or his fake belt
            I care about Haney, although he used to bore me, until his last fight. For his belt or any other belt, for that matter, not at all.

Comment

Originally posted by super-x View Post

Not sure about ryans purses, but he definitely has a bigger following through social media etc, therefore id imagine he generates better numbers/money then Haney. Dazn/Matchroom do pay very well. They had offered charlo $7mil for Andrade, tank $5 or $6mil for the then ibf champ tevin farmer. They definately fork out. I think its greatly to do with opposition promotional outfits that dont want to do business with dazn with the hope that a cold war icing dazn out may lead/run them out of the boxing business..
              Hearn definitely gets his fighters paid, it would be intersting to see if that’s still as much as it was when dazn popped on the scene

Comment

Working...
              X