Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Canelo-Plant, Charlo-Castano, Mike Tyson, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought Breadman copped out by saying he stopped scoring the Charlo fight.

He didn’t want to publicly say he thought he lost.
    siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
      Did I just hear Bread compare Plant to Pavilik? The only thing these two have in common is that they are both White Americans. Kelly was an all action fighter who would put everything on the line in the ring, he also was a draw to the working class folk's. On the other side, Plant is a pure boxer with no power who is happy winning decisions and not risking anything. Don't get me wrong, Plant is solid and would probably win a couple of rounds with Canelo, but he's no Pavilik, that's for sure.
      That’s the only similarity that Bread pointed out. He said that Caleb Plant is the most popular white American fighter since Kelly Pavlik. He didn’t say anything about their fighting styles.
      BendOver, siablo14 and Afi23 like this.

Comment

Now I got to go do the research for you? Go find it! Like it matters to the Canelo haters....

Here it is... Canelohaters.com/Factsdon'tmattertome
        so basically the article doesn’t exist l. Ok got it. No need to go on an emotional female like rant because you were asked to provide proof for something you said was a fact that nobody else has heard.

BendOver, Queen_Leia and siablo14 like this.

Comment

Now I got to go do the research for you? Go find it! Like it matters to the Canelo haters....

Here it is... Canelohaters.com/Factsdon'tmattertome
          This is the same thing as accusing someone of murder and when the guy protests, you tell him to prove his innocence. You said there was an article. SHOW it.
          BendOver, Queen_Leia and 2 others like this.

Comment

I enjoy Breadman's mailbag every Saturday - make sure to keep 'em comin'!
            siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by whollisboxing View Post

That’s the only similarity that Bread pointed out. He said that Caleb Plant is the most popular white American fighter since Kelly Pavlik. He didn’t say anything about their fighting styles.
              Bingo………….
              Afi23 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                so basically the article doesn’t exist l. Ok got it. No need to go on an emotional female like rant because you were asked to provide proof for something you said was a fact that nobody else has heard.
                Lol nice one lad lol. Well said
                Queen_Leia and Jab jab boom like this.

Comment

Did I just hear Bread compare Plant to Pavilik? The only thing these two have in common is that they are both White Americans. Kelly was an all action fighter who would put everything on the line in the ring, he also was a draw to the working class folk's. On the other side, Plant is a pure boxer with no power who is happy winning decisions and not risking anything. Don't get me wrong, Plant is solid and would probably win a couple of rounds with Canelo, but he's no Pavilik, that's for sure.
                  Bread's comparison had nothing to do with their styles......read again

Comment

Breadman proves he’s an idiot just like the rest of the Canelo haters talking about “it would be Canelo’s highest purse.”

Canelo’s already making $30mil every fight regardless!!! Lol. Plant will go back to $1mil purses.

The point is every fight Canelo does, the accumulation from his prize fighting outweighs $40mil.

that’s the best Canelo haters can instigate? Sources said Canelo made $32mil for BJS.

if Canelo fights another Champion next, let’s say Bivol, he’ll get the previous pay. Fighters are dreaming for these purses. That’s like 32:1 vs a PBC star’s purse.

so stop it with the Canelo’s highest purse. Lol. Nice way to detract. As if Canelo never seen that amount…. Highest purse for Plant doesn’t mean anything when Canelo seen drawing power in the magnitude of GGG sales. As a matter of fact I’m sure that is one of the reasons why Team GGg been on standby.
                    BeLikeWater likes this.

Comment

He definitely did not compare the two stylistically, only said he's the best American white fighter since Pavlik and could spark interest because of that fact.

Comment

Working...
                      X