Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malik Scott: Fury Was Irresponsible; Full Vaccination Was Mandatory In Wilder Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post

it doesnt work? why are all the deaths unvaccinated people? just a coincidence? seems like its working great actually. yes it can still be spread at a lower rate but if its spread among a population of all vaccinated people its not a big deal at all. certainly not a big enough deal to shut everything down etc...you dont seem to understand the point of vaccinations or what they do.vaccines arent a cure for the virus, they give you immunity to the effects of the virus. unfortunately a small portion of vaccinated people still get sick from contact with the virus and a small amount even die, but we tried it the other way already didnt we? where we all go out like idiots without masks and spread the virus around to each other without protection oh look 600k died. lets try this now shall we? and you are coming up with excuses saying it doesnt work when the data shows it has been a huge success. why have the deaths dropped from 3000 a day to 300? with 99 percent of those 300 being unvaccinated folks? now imagine if everyone was vaccianted how many deaths there woudl be...oh now you are getting it
    Are you dense? People who got vaxxed are also dying.do your research and stop watching msm

Comment

Originally posted by takenotes View Post

Are you dense? People who got vaxxed are also dying.do your research and stop watching msm
      We are collecting new data all the time, so the siutation is changing, as we are increasingly dealing with mutated variants of the virus. There is overwhelming, credible evidence to show the vaccines are highly effective against the original version of the virus and the alpha variant. Effective in preventing symptoms, transmission, infection, the whole gamut. Not 100% effective, but highly effective. I say overwhelming, as it is based on research looking at hundreds of thousands of households in Israel. I say credible because there are peer-reviewed research papers on it (for example, this one published in the New England Journal of Medicine). If you don't like the real-world data from Israel, here is real-world data collected for a research paper in the US.

Compiling large amounts of data, analysing it and then submitting the research to be peer reviewed takes time and, neccessarily, the papers above are for time periods in early 2021, when the delta variant was less widespread.

Looking at more recent data for US and Canada (which have used mainly Pfizer or Moderna), the vast majority of people who are dying are unvaccinated. Not all, but the vast majority. This is true for the US. It is true for Canada.

The situation is in flux, as I said before. We have to be agile enough to react to incoming data and there is nothing wrong with being flexibile in this way. It may be that the vaccines have to be re-tooled as the more dangerous Delta variant becomes de facto what is Covid globally. But there is nothing in the data I have looked at to suggest you are as safe being unvaccinated as you are if vaccinated (especially when you consider there is a heavy skew towards the old -- who are much more vulnerable to covid generally -- being vaccinated).

Comment

pointless bull**** this post!
        dazzlertheboxer dazzlertheboxer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post

97% of hospitalized COVID patients are unvaccinated.
          Been a COVID nurse since Day 1.
          5% chance of catching COVID if vaccinated
          More effective than the flu vax.
          With respect, your assessment is inaccurate
          What f***ing country do you live in?
          In the UK this is not the case so I'm sure its not the case where you live.
          Idiots like yourself we don't need.
          COVID nurse - F**k off!

Comment

Originally posted by volt View Post
            pointless bull**** this post!
            But worth it for your comment. Pissed myself laughing.

Comment

This guy wants to talk about "mutual respect." Dentay couldn't respect the sport, his opponent, or the trainer that saved him.

Comment

Originally posted by dazzlertheboxer View Post

What f***ing country do you live in?
                In the UK this is not the case so I'm sure its not the case where you live.
                Idiots like yourself we don't need.
                COVID nurse - F**k off!
                You just validated how big of a ****ing idiot you are keyboard warrior.
                you make this too easy.

Comment

Vaccination is not a 100% protection, but it is important as it is the difference between needing oxygen at hospitals and just contacting the virus and recovering. It is even more important now that the delta variant is running rampant worldwide. If you don't want to get vaccinated, don't whine and complain like a baby if you get the virus.
                  Monty Fisto Monty Fisto likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

how is it unproven? 99 percent of people that die are unvaccinated now. its proven to work. you need to switch up whatever media you are ingesting. oh a couple people that got vaccinated died i guess its just as bad as 600k dying! you are neither for or against it lol. mr neutral over there. so did you get it or not? do you care about your own health? public health? the health of children who cant get vaccinated yet? the economy? neutral on all those as well right?
                    Lol, you clearly drank the scared-koolaid. Good for you ifyou like to live in fear.

All the numbers covid-related are fake. Why? Cdc just release a statement at the beginning of the week, saying PCR test can't know if you gor covid or the flu.

Yes, you are positive if you have flu or covid and there's no way to know.
                    how about that? All the crazy number we've been blasted by since a year and a half were flu & covid.

Oh and a study from India (on 40k people) show that people are 67% immune of the virus by natural immunity, without any vaccine.

I already hear your reply ; yes but there's so many people who died in India because of covid. It's all about perspective ; go compare the die-rate per 1 millions ans you'll see it's à lot worse in the US (that have access to vaccine ).

No fear no courage. Don't forget that matte.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post
                      Vaccination is not a 100% protection, but it is important as it is the difference between needing oxygen at hospitals and just contacting the virus and recovering. It is even more important now that the delta variant is running rampant worldwide. If you don't want to get vaccinated, don't whine and complain like a baby if you get the virus.
                      I hope you get paid to say so many bull****. Mind your own business, we don't need to read your copy-paste comment from every freaking media we hear everyday.

Comment

Working...
                      X