Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Beating Pacquiao Be Huge, There's No Bigger Name In Boxing, He'd Pass Me Torch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    sometimes it’s tough on here to tell if someone is being sarcastic or joking around. This is the case with your comment. It sounds so ridiculous that I’m assuming that you’re playing but with pac fans “you never know”.
    No, I'm joking. I'm saying if spence beats pac it don't mean torch is passed and pac s finished as pac is likely to comeback and beat another great fighter

Comment

Originally posted by IAmABoxingGuru View Post

When's the last time Pac has knocked anyone out? I'll wait.
      Didn't he stop Matthyse? That was 3 fights ago

Broner didn't engage him and ran for 12 rounds and almost got KTFO

Thurman was a good opponent and got hurt several times in the fight but he also came back strong at times

Spence will hide behind his guard and likely win a boring decision if I'm being honest. Hope I'm wrong though

Anyhow, beating Pacman is not "torch-passing". Pac's last PPV did 500k PPV buys which is a joke compared to his prime ~10 years ago when he did at least twice that and sometimes more.

There's a reason Spence keeps calling out Canelo. Everyone knows Canelo is the cash cow today.

Saying beating Pacquiao is torch-passing is like saying beating GGG is torch-passing. GGG hasn't had a real fight since the Canelo rematch or maybe the Devenchenko fight. It's been all cherries since then. Pacman is only showing how poor and overrated this era of WW is in beating Thurman at 40 years old.
      Last edited by HOF Hater; 07-31-2021, 09:43 AM.
      Spoon23 Spoon23 likes this.

Comment

I love the respect Spence has for Pacquiao. I know when fight night comes, he'll give it his all. But I love how he publicly shares his admiration and respect for Pacquiao. I'd rather see that than a Thurman or Broner throwing jabs at Pac-Man. Spence is a classy guy for sure.

Comment

Really a Middleweight who campaigns at 147 beating a 42 year old passing the torch would be beating Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            Really a Middleweight who campaigns at 147 beating a 42 year old passing the torch would be beating Canelo
            im not a canelo fan but spence gonna get murdered..

Comment

Originally posted by blowblow View Post

im not a canelo fan but spence gonna get murdered..
              I agree Pacquaio will beat Spence. I doubt Spence can take hard shots to the head after the accident
              blowblow blowblow likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                Erroll Spence is a classy guy, I hope that doesn't change.... I can't wait for this fight to happen and I have a feeling it will live up to the hype.
                errol js a good lad. its a pity he had to wait until now to get his name on the big stage. the Thurman or Crawford fight should have created the next star but both got **** blocked.

i expect Manny to whoop that ass though

Comment

Can't wait for this fight. The acalades for the winner will be huge. Pacquiao has never had the WBC welterweight title and he will be the biggest name on Spence resume.

Comment

I appreciate how respectful Spence is, I just hope on fight night he fights realizing that Manny ain't showin' up to pass the torch - Errol is going to have to take it from him

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post

I agree Pacquaio will beat Spence. I doubt Spence can take hard shots to the head after the accident
                      ROFL... He just defeated DSG and admitted that he's not even 100%...

I'm sure Spence will be 100% in Super Saiyan Blue mode come fight night this time...

Comment

Working...
                      X